two consistent bugs.

+
I've played the witcher 3 all the way through around 5 times and I played it twice on death march without changing the difficulty and I didn't get the 'passed the trial' or the 'ran the gauntlet' and I find it very annoying. also while playing as ciri I'm unable to sprint or climb or run and I find it really annoying that I have to go through and enable the debug console and play as geralt in order to complete the simplest quests.
is there any mods or something that I have to do to fix this? or do I have to remove a mod?

I've never had any issues with the achievements you mentioned, but it sometimes happens that achievements are bugged in TW3. There's not much you can do about it, other than replaying certain parts of the game. You could search the internet for save games with deathmarch difficulty and replay the last few minutes of the game. That might trigger the achievement.

However, if you already completed the game on deathmarch twice without getting the achievement, it does sound like it might be caused by a mod.

Ciri's short chapters are not meant to roam around and complete side quests. She's playable mainly for story reasons. I don't think that's a bug, but maybe you can provide a video.

Anyhow, there are some Ciri related mods at https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/ but I don't know if anything is supposed to do what you want.

thanks! guess i'll have to live without the achievements but I guess I can play with ciri properly now and even free roam with her.
thank you dear moderator, and may lebioda keep you safe! from hangovers too!

Top Bottom