Two Playthroughs, 230 hours later, The PWSD is real.

+
Play games with other genres. I do see what you mean.. Just before I got this AC Rogue came out on PC on sale and I thought "Hey I haven't tried an AC game since the first and the ship combat was supposed to be cool so hey"... I got it and well.. beat he main story but still have not even touched the free roam or any of the side quests... Why? Witcher 3 blows it away in every single way possible (EXCEPT SAILING) as a side note if witcher 3 took the sailing from AC blackflag/rogue... (imagine hiring a crew and sailing a longship around... would ACTUALLY make sense as to how Roach can be called on a random island somewhere... Anyways... Ya.. AC rogue is on the shelf... so is the new DLC for skyrim i got.. and the 2 MMOs i was playing...

However... I am and will always be a total war fan... Total war Games are the best games ever IMO but they cannot be compared really as they are unique into themselves... No modern game has the same type of game play or even close... RTS massive battles with turn based empire building... anyways... I cannot be the king of the Franks and lead an army of 20k over the rhine attacking the romans in Witcher 3... nor can I plan to assassinate my brother because he might take one of my most powerful armies and defect on me... nor can I engage in diplomacy with other nations.... you get the point.... Play something entirely different... if not total war try Crusader kings or something... or even the new starcraft... dont let strategy games die!

This game has brought me back to Baldurs gate and Icewind dale on my tablet too... People say "ohh the story the story the side quests omg omg" about witcher 3... ya'll need to replay some old school baldurs gate and refresh your memory where great story with plot changing decisions came from...

OR... go on a hike.. play a sport.. I dunno go outside?

Last edited:
dude how you manage 2 in 230?, my first was over that and i still had about 80 POI left in skell

Lol that's funny, I suppose it really depends on difficulty and on skipping dialogues acting(not dialogues themselves).

I did 2 runs in 150 hours, 95 being the first one; on the second I pretty much skipped any dialogue that was unchanged from the first run; still, I made all the quests, contrats, treasure hunts, point of interests(but Skellige water ones) and so on, so I'd say I left almost nothing behind.

Btw, I agree it's the best game I've ever played, period.

Top Bottom