Unable to re-craft bomb

+
Unable to re-craft bomb

So I crafted 2 Samum boms to destroy some nests in the start area. It created two bombs and I destroyed two of the three nests in the starting area. Now I wanted to craft some more bombs (the ingredients are there and show up green in the recipe), but it just says "You already have this item". No, I don't. I used my two bombs and now I have none...

Same problem here.
I have solved it this way: drop the bombs! I`m playing at the pc, one drop option was not working but the second option was. After dropping i had no problems with crafting another bombs

My bombs have just been refilling on their own. I think they might take the dwarven spirits when you meditate. I don't know for sure.

Yes all alchemy items refill on their own when you meditate assuming you have the alcohol for it. This is a pretty big change from the first two games, I am surprised they did not include a mention in the tutorial.

But I didn't have them mounted in the slot, and even with meditating they didn't reappear. I managed to craft them again after finishing the starting area and meeting Yennefer. I'll keep them in their slot to see if they refill if I don't take them out after they are empty...

Top Bottom