(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

+
I worded myself wrong, it is a complex game, but there aren't a complex game open world mechanics. If they added many of those layers on top of multiplayer the game would be far harder to run, that's what I'm saying

you underestimate a lot of things that are very complex in W3. For example, if you take a mission in GTa, all activities are closed off. Its basically in instance. In W3 you can have 100 quest active at the same time, quest that have alternate pathways, a lot more options to a character state. Also there is plenety of npc that aren't just randomly generated like in GTA, if you look back twice, you will often see a different traffic. There are insides of homes as well. In a lot of ways its far more complex

[video]https://youtu.be/5Wb0HSy3HaY?t=57s[/video]

Tiny bit of new info - Seamless multiplayer :D

And it looks like they are further upgrading the animation tools.

Last edited:
Yeah I dunno what to feel about the "seamless multiplayer", I mean I see what they are trying to do here (making it similar to pen and paper by letting players interact with each other) but I not sure it can be done as well as they hope (or maybe they mean multiplayer in a different form, we don't know). Like some of racing games (NFS and Froza) have similar feature, but those are racing games and range of actions there is different to RPG.

Will wait and see, I expect that will at least get a teaser 2017 summer and maybe gameplay video end of 2017.

Yeah I dunno what to feel about the "seamless multiplayer", I mean I see what they are trying to do here (making it similar to pen and paper by letting players interact with each other) but I not sure it can be done as well as they hope (or maybe they mean multiplayer in a different form, we don't know). Like some of racing games (NFS and Froza) have similar feature, but those are racing games and range of actions there is different to RPG.

Will wait and see, I expect that will at least get a teaser 2017 summer and maybe gameplay video end of 2017.
Yeah I'm sure they hope to emulate the PnP game with multi-player. The problem is PnP games you're face-to-face and often with people you know, whereas far to many people take advantage of the internets anonymity to behave like idiots.

IF we're given the options to host a game and boot people out, add folks to personal blacklists, and that sort of thing it may work. But if you have no control over who you play with I don't see it ending well.

I hope that multiplayer will be like that as you described there , something I also hope that is MP will share the same world as SP, which I mean is that MP won't simply be a seperate mode like it was in Mass Effect or anything like that but a part of the world itself, now I do believe that multiplayer should be an optional thing.

Top Bottom