UPDATE 5.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

+
Maybe, just maybe, they realize that the problem with Radeyah is not its 10 provision but a whooping 8 points? Why is it so hard to lower its power from 8 to 5/6 and keep the 10 provision cost?
I am so sick of their way to nerf stuff. How many times can they increase provision cost for certain cards so that i would get a -5 provision after a patch?
I already sit at 4-5 gold cards with the rest being 4/5 provision filler cards. This is infuriating.

Last edited:
Is anyone facing faction abilities glitch on iOS device? It’s frustrating, still waiting for the fix.

I recently watched Trynets and Redrame commentary about the update. Specifically with regards to Ardal being the highest win-rate leader. Both parties were surprised, especially because they didnt seem to know anyone who achieved high mmr with the leader.

This seems to be worrisome for many reasons. It indicates that developers may struggle to make proper balance changes, by only taking statistics into consideration. As overall representation of win-rates doesn't take the experience level of players behind the deck into account. Hence a proper sample selection method needs to be applied. Selected based on high faction MMR as example.

Cool patch!!! Last season, 3 factions played, this one 1 . Cool balance . I wasted my money on this game ! Delete !

I thought the developer of the game actually have an Gwent account and attempt to ladder up every season?

If they do, don't they provide feedbacks to the team.

I thought the developer of the game actually have an Gwent account and attempt to ladder up every season?

If they do, don't they provide feedbacks to the team.

It's hard to imagine them actually playing high level games and make changes like this. How could they decide that poison and NR machines isn't a problem?

Top Bottom