[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
LennardF1989 said:
LennardF1989 said:
Hmm, all you should have to do is copy the two files (localized.key and localized00.bif) to your data folder?I did this, but Vesna's card is still censored. Was there something else that was suppose to be done?
Vesna is supposed to be censored in some way, the "lower part" is covered while the "upper-part" is slightly visible. Same goes for Abigail.Regarding the BIK movies, I watched them with BINK Player and you guys are right (I should have done this immediatly, at least my modders instinct should have done that...). The cards are montated into it, while the cards in DDS form are for checking them out later I guess (the heart icon someone noted). Which is rather stupid, because the background is the same in each sexscene, so they could have just made a copule of differen BIK-files (not one for each scene) and rendered the sexcards in DDs-form over it. Would have spared around 250mb on the required harddrive space for the game.I'll see to it to upload BIK movies as well. I'll post a notice when the new e-mail is ready to use. I'll put the movies in a seperate link, this is for two reasons:- One wouldn't care about the movies and just wants the rest uncensored.- You want to play partly uncensored while the movies download.LennardPs. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, not checking the BIK-files with the BINK player was actually pretty stupid on my side. I also excuse myself for directly posting the 18+ picture on this forum, I'm too used to the Project Stealth forum (see signature), where you can post stuff like that (as long as it's decent ofcourse).
Thanks man. This is great. Sure beats having to download 3 files and have to do it all manually.

LennardF1989 said:
Guys, guys, I can't keep up with this. I'll setup a special e-mail account which will auto-reply the link to you. If you wait a few minutes I will have more info about it later (I can't post links, so also not to a webpage on my own server).Please bare with me.Lennard
Why not upload to Fileplanet or File front like the last one?

Jerm357 said:
Does this patch add all the cool finishing moves that were cut out?
While working on my blood mod research I found out no moves are cut off, you just can't do each finisihing move on each NPC (some allow all of them though).---I might put it up on filefront. Though, I cant put direct links on this forum (not even indirect), so it will be available in the mail.

I think I may be doing something wrong. My OS is Vista, and I downloaded the EE through Steam. I placed the localized files in Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/common/TheWitcher EE/Data and nothing happens. There wasn't even localized files there to begin with. Am I doing something wrong or is there something I'm just not getting? The cards are all still censored and everything.Please help, thanks!

Well, to visually uncensor the sex "cutscenes", you will have to download the BIK files as well (the second link in the email). As long as you placed the localized00.bif and localized.key in the Data directory I can assure you the game loaded them.

I have the US version, EE 1.4 installed.Is my game censored?I have look at the sex card pics on a French website and the one of the girl at the old mill (act 1), pouring the milk on her tits, is different from the one I've got (you can't see boobs).Also, you should upload the files to a different host, I can't DL the files 'cause the server is a maximum capacity.

TL said:
I have the US version, EE 1.4 installed.Is my game censored?I have look at the sex card pics on a French website and the one of the girl at the old mill (act 1), pouring the milk on her tits, is different from the one I've got (you can't see boobs).Also, you should upload the files to a different host, I can't DL the files 'cause the server is a maximum capacity.
Per defenition, US editions are censored.I'll put the files on filefront and add them to additional mirrors in the link. I'll give a shout when it's up.

TL said:
Also, you should upload the files to a different host, I can't DL the files 'cause the server is a maximum capacity.
Did you read through the thread? There was a mirror set up last night from one of the posters on a previous page. Do not post links to the download

zodden said:
zodden said:
Also, you should upload the files to a different host, I can't DL the files 'cause the server is a maximum capacity.
Did you read through the thread? There was a mirror set up last night from one of the posters on a previous page. Do not post links to the download
That's the reason I setup the mail system. Due to (I guess) copyright issues (or just to please NSRB who probably monitor the forum on this kind of stuff) you CAN'T post direct links to this. Any type of mod may have a direct link, but not this. Don't do it. PM's are allowed though.

LennardF1989 said:
LennardF1989 said:
LennardF1989 said:
That's the reason I setup the mail system. Due to (I guess) copyright issues (or just to please NSRB who probably monitor the forum on this kind of stuff) you CAN'T post direct links to this. Any type of mod may have a direct link, but not this. Don't do it. PM's are allowed though.
ahhh I see. I didn't know that. Such a big deal over such ridiculous stuff here in the US. Well we can tell people where to find the link I guess. Its in the signature of Post 43. ;)

If you are going to use the mail system maybe you should use a different server.I got the link fine but the files would not download .Thanks for trying though,I appreciate the effort.

Additional FileFront mirrors are added to the e-mail.I also submitted the files to be added to FileFront's default Witcher Files (not just my vault) :peace:

Hey LennardF1989Can I get those files...my email is slasher1313@juno.comI already have the UK version but I like to see the other mods about the blood and uncensoring the sex scene (guess it removes the card covering it up).Also I know this sounds weird but looking for pictures of the sex cards censored just so I know what they added to cover up the nudity in the US version.Thanks in advance for your responce :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom