Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

+
I'm personally OK with them not revealing much. Let it be a surprise. I'm more interested in confirmation of the Linux release :)

I hope with Stadia and general progress of the Unreal engine it won't be a hard decision for them.

Personally I'm waiting from rome rome imperator [ more than this], been playing rome vae victis long time, along all their strategy games, from paradox.

And I'm definitely not fine with that. Starting preorders with bunch of different editions and preorder bonuses without showing any in-game footage or even a single in-game screenshot is a huge red flag to me, not to mention the poor way the reveal was handled.
So much this.

And I'm definitely not fine with that. Starting preorders with bunch of different editions and preorder bonuses without showing any in-game footage or even a single in-game screenshot is a huge red flag to me, not to mention the poor way the reveal was handled.
To be clear, I'm not doing any pre-orders in general. It's not crowdfunding, so I'll be buying the game when it will come out, given it will work on Linux well enough either natively or in Wine.

So I'm personally OK with them not revealing much until the very release.

Pre-orders where the new norm, and this is the new norm. Paradox isn't the first doing it. Think EA and rest starting the trend. Its the days industry is at unfortunately .

Personally I would not order until I see a working beta at minimum for any game, or order at all till the game is released. [Not for the specific game, talking in general terms]

Last edited:
Good companies don't follow this trend. Show people the game and only then open pre-orders.

Right now it looks like they're selling a name. Not the game. Massive red flag for me too.

While paradox is heading the wrong way with DLCS and lot other things trying to do , is far cry from being EA or risking its name.

I wouldn't rule them out, not yet at last. Yet on personal general perspective I hold same position even for them.

First clan confirmed as Brujah!

bWRZjNKUS7iRgkxh27DpCG-650-80.jpg

Man, I would never wear a mustache like that if I were a vampire. I'd keep getting blood on it, I wouldn't be able to clean it properly while on the move and the blood would get all crusty and stuff... Nope, a vampire has no business wearing a 'stache like that.

Man, I would never wear a mustache like that if I were a vampire. I'd keep getting blood on it, I wouldn't be able to clean it properly while on the move and the blood would get all crusty and stuff... Nope, a vampire has no business wearing a 'stache like that.

You kidding? You. Don' t. Joke. About. The. 'Stash. To a Brujah! Madness!

That brohim doesn't look to be the type who would be overly concerned with a mustache comb anyways. EDIT: Love the aviator sunglasses.

Despite my scepticism, I must say that the first impressions from the journalists who saw some prealpha footage does sound pretty good. It's definitely not a game I would preorder, mostly because of developers initial attitude, which still makes me feel somewhat distrustful, but looks like something that might be worth checking out when it finally comes out.

I quite like that you start as a Thinblood and have to work your way into a clan. It's a fun way to give you an in game perspective of the clans instead of just choosing from a drop down box at character creation and reading the fluff. Not sure if/how they will work Nosferatu as a clan with this system though.

Top Bottom