Vivienne on Skellige, conditions [Spoilers]

+
Hello. Please tell me, on the current version of the game 1.32, has the bug been fixed, due to which Vivienne de Tabris could not go to Skellige after talking with Geralt in Novigrad?
Within the meaning of this beautiful episode, it develops the solution in which we remove the curse with the help of an oriole egg, Guillaume is left alone and becomes a drunkard. It's a pity for him, of course, but since there is an alternative to the obvious way, I would like to study it too.
We all know how to make Vivienne appear in the port of Caer Trollde using a console command - but that's not interesting.
After all, in the game itself there must be a way for Vivienna to be there without using cheats?
In my exact one playthrough, Vivienna went to Skellige on her own, without console commands. That time I went through the Novigrad storyline and "Blood and Wine" even before the moment when Geralt met in the tavern "At the Crossroads" with the people of the baron and before searching for Gendrik in the village of Vereskovka.
One gets the impression that it is the ignoring of the Velen plot that makes it possible to bypass the bug that prevents Vivienne from going to Skellige. But I'm not sure about that. And I don't see any logic in such work of plot triggers.
Unfortunately, I am a zero in programming and I myself am not able to figure out which lines of code are responsible for which events in the game.
Therefore, I wonder what the regularity of events is, and if there was a bug that prevented Vivienne from going to know the wonderful world of Neverland, then was it fixed? Or weren't such changes planned?
Thank you

Top Bottom