Vote for The Witcher 2 in European Games Award 2012

+
Megakoresh said:
Voted for W2 in every category except for Gameworld, where I voted for Trine. It's just more unique.

In my opinion, Trine is as generic, standard fantasy as it gets. That's part of the charm, it's a great game and I liked both. But seriously, it's a completely generic fantasy/fairy tale, black&white characters, etc.

Volsung said:
In my opinion, Trine is as generic, standard fantasy as it gets. That's part of the charm, it's a great game and I liked both. But seriously, it's a completely generic fantasy/fairy tale, black&white characters, etc.

You don't play Trine for story.

i'm from asia we love TW as much as the rest of the world! good luck! its crazy TW2 is leading in all its nomitations :D and i'm surprised why the hell it is not nominated for sound and studio otherwise that would be leading too!

I'm surprised as well that CDPR isn't nominated as best European studio but the game is nominated as an action game

Saoe said:
voted twice. used my work email as well.. cheat?
Hi Buddy

I'm frankly astonished at these results. I thought it would be Dice, Rocksteady, then CDPR, purely based on the type of games they make, not on the quality pers se. But to see CDPR leading is remarkable. Truth is I respect all three studios, but CDPR has been the most innovative in their chosen genre, and maybe that's the difference. Or maybe Europeans just have impeccable taste.

I wonder how many active members of our community have already voted percentage wise. 'Cause if we are anywhere near 70-80%, we are in trouble. The voting doesn't end for another 1.5 months, I think, and we may start loosing ground fast.

Sorry, guys. You went up against Batman: Arkham City and Battlefield 3 in some categories so couldn't all-out vote for you. I did manage to slip four or five votes in. :)

The Witcher 2 seems to be cleaning up in a lot of categories. That's fantastic to see the recognition the game is getting. More recognition means more great games from CDPR. ;)

On a side note, I didn't realize how popular Battlefield 3 was. Surprising to see it as the bigger competition to the Witcher 2.

Chromie92 said:
You don't play Trine for story.

You realize I was replying to someone who voted Trine as best gameworld, not bashing the actual game, right?. My point was the world of Trine is extremely generic. Also, how did you jump from gameworld to story? (though the story is also weak).

Game-wise, on the other hand, both Trines are really fun (although the second was a lot simpler and easier). However, for all the great visuals, puzzles and charm of both Trines, you can't deny they are cardboard fantasy.

so far TW2 is leading IN EVERY category nominated, and that to with a good difference except for the community (which is as I said also leading) with minecraft close being (34% vs 33%)fellas from europe keep voting so that we win in that category as well!

Most of the best awards going to ''The witcher 2'' without much struggle!, what a surprise...;)

It felt only natural to vote for it. The Witcher 2 was amazing, and the graphics stunning.
I owe my friends one. At least those I pushed to vote for the game.

Top Bottom