Was 1.06 today? (GOG)

+
Was 1.06 today? (GOG)

Just autodownloaded a file or patch for W3 a few minutes ago via GOG....anyone have any info on this? :)

You're right....there are 2 more DLC options that weren't there before.

Oh well, maybe they'll fix things soon.

Yeah.

Seriously, let's hope they don't rush anything.

Fix the existing bugs AND DON'T create any new ones is the hope. Tough to do, coding wise,though. So many permutations.

Yeah.

Seriously, let's hope they don't rush anything.

Fix the existing bugs AND DON'T create any new ones is the hope. Tough to do, coding wise,though. So many permutations.

Agreed and sincerely hope 1.06 fix most of the bugs there are in TW3 so that the devs could focus on improvement/upgrade phases...

Agreed and sincerely hope 1.06 fix most of the bugs there are in TW3 so that the devs could focus on improvement/upgrade phases...

Don't know their budget, post-Amazing Success, but I really hope they hire/partition off a separate bug hunting/coding team JUST to nail these down. I've been lucky, but I know some people can't play or can't play as they'd like, with these bugs.

And that sucks hard.

Don't know their budget, post-Amazing Success, but I really hope they hire/partition off a separate bug hunting/coding team JUST to nail these down. I've been lucky, but I know some people can't play or can't play as they'd like, with these bugs.

And that sucks hard.

Yeah, I've been lucky to not encounter any major bugs that would have really annoyed me otherwise. I do believe CDPR devs are working very hard to try to cover at least major bugs that are reported by us players. Also, CDPR seems to want to recruit quite a number of talents as evidence in their career section(some positions are for CyberPunk2077) of the official website.

Thus, anyone interested and have the requirement to fulfill the role/s could apply :)

Top Bottom