We need Ciri as a post-ending companion

+
We need Ciri as a post-ending companion

if we got the "Ciri becomes a witcheress" ending.
I'm just doing some of the sidestuff (treasures, monster hunting) on Skellige and can't stop thinking how lonely Geralt is during all the time on the boat while traveling between the islands and how awesome it would be if Ciri was with him.
The ending says that Geralt and Ciri spent some time together hunting monsters. Could you please gives us the possibility to do this with one of the free dlc or a patch?
Just place her somewhere in the post-ending world and let us take her with us as a companion. The companion mechanics are there in the game, as they were used many times, so it shouldn't be that much work.

PS: Of course I would like to have some banther and conversations between her and Geralt on their travels, because that would heavily enhance the after-ending experience, but I understand that the voice acting would be expensive (maybe as an addition to the first paid dlc?).

I think AI co-op for Witcher contracts should've been a thing though. With Eskel, Lambert and Ciri. Only penalty though, is you gotta split the pay 50-50

I think AI co-op for Witcher contracts should've been a thing though. With Eskel, Lambert and Ciri. Only penalty though, is you gotta split the pay 50-50

That would be great as well and really add much to the endgame. Currently it's somehow shallow. I even reloaded a 15 hours earlier save to do all the missing sidequests (60-80 hours!), because the after-ending world feels dead to me without Ciri, Triss and Yen.

On my playthrough
ciri died so I reloaded a save to go back and save her, it nearly killed the witchers fun for me, it was heart breaking and even then noticing the post ending being so dead end i nearly stopped playing for good

We definitely need better ending content... it feels lifeless, harsh and it kills your motivation to carry on playing.

Top Bottom