Weather preview

+
Weather preview

Hey!
Wanna see how the level looks like at night, so I went to "Tools" -> "World Environment", checked "fake daycycle", checed my area environment and write 23:00 o'clock. Then click "Stabilize Area Environments" and it becomes dark as it is at night. But when I choose to previewof my level, it becomes day again. How can I preview the level at night?
Also tried to set the time via "Time management". Still nothing.

Last edited:
Since the lights don't change when it is already supposed to be night, you most likely have Fake Daycycle still checked while playing. Disable it, meditate and then click "Stabilize Area Environment" just to be sure. It should work now.

Once you played your level (in a running session of Redkit), you always have to click Stabilize Environment if you want to see updates. So if you're changing your area environment, always restart Redkit if you played to see your changes immediately. You won't have to stabilize the environment after you cooked a finished level, then it always works.

Sorry for noobing, but what means "cooked"? And what should I do for it?

P.S. hope my questions don't annoy you :)

Cooking means the process of "making your level ready" for being played inside The Witcher 2. If you finished your level in Redkit, you can push the cooking button and then make your mod ready. It is a little gear called "Launch Content Cooker".

Ps: Nope, when I started, I was asking a whole lot of questions, too ;)

Top Bottom