Weather rain glitch

+
Weather rain glitch

Hi guys.

I tried to reinstall the game on the ps4 but there is a glitch of the weather. Where ever i go there is always rain. Even if i meditate it does not change. Please CDP
make a bug fix. i'm still waiting for the patch. I bought the game and season pass but with this glitch i have no fun with it.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

This has happened with me countless time when I was playing HoS...its very very annoying I already don't like rain in the game and then suddenly it rains forever,this is the kind of bug that really breaks the game,very very annoying...there is a solution though,if you load a save file the bug stops...you may meditate after and the rain should stop it always worked for me.This needs to be fixed ASAP though,CDPR better be working on this.

This has happened with me countless time when I was playing HoS...its very very annoying I already don't like rain in the game and then suddenly it rains forever,this is the kind of bug that really breaks the game,very very annoying...there is a solution though,if you load a save file the bug stops...you may meditate after and the rain should stop it always worked for me.This needs to be fixed ASAP though,CDPR better be working on this.

yeah but if i enter novigrad or oxenfurt the rain starts immediately... cpr doesn't react and there is no patch incoming..... it's annoying.....

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Hello,
Could you contact us directly via support form with this issue? If this is not a huge hassle for you, please record a short video with this issue visible. Cheers!

Hi everyone,
You may try to pray for a good weather.
This feature is quite unique so to do that you have to go to the Skellige isles on Faroe west from Harviken. Here is the precise location :

Then just up to the place of power there is a hidden interactive place :

The sentence on the picture "prier pour qu'il fasse beau" means pray for a good weather. So have a try sometime.

Last edited:
so i tried it with the new patch from today (1.12) and still it rains. I'd hoped that it would stop... please cdprojekt...

so i tried it with the new patch from today (1.12) and still it rains. I'd hoped that it would stop... please cdprojekt...

Perhaps you should change the map?! In your vid you stay always near Novigrad. I had sometimes the same problem but after some journeys (to Skellige for example) the weather changes... Try that! I hope it helps...

I think for the next patch by CDPR you must wait for a while...

Perhaps you should change the map?! In your vid you stay always near Novigrad. I had sometimes the same problem but after some journeys (to Skellige for example) the weather changes... Try that! I hope it helps...

I think for the next patch by CDPR you must wait for a while...

seriously? i posted this bug in november. i don't want to change the hole map or reload the savegame. i'm still waiting for this to be patched. I already have hearts of stone but with this bug i don't want to play it anymore.

seriously? i posted this bug in november. i don't want to change the hole map or reload the savegame. i'm still waiting for this to be patched. I already have hearts of stone but with this bug i don't want to play it anymore.

I'm not sure what you mean with "change the whole map"?! Go to a point where you can travel fast to one place on the Skellige map... Wait a little bit... And then travel back to Velen or Novigrad map... Normaly the bug should be solved...

Yes, it's the same to me too. raining weather is not stopping at all
I thought this will be fixed with the last patch but nothing happened
I really like the game but in the weather issue cases the game is really getting boring
please fix this ASAP

Top Bottom