Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!
For a school project, I use the TW2 REDkit but because the old website with tutorials is down I can't find much help on the internet. I already watched all available tutorials but I, for example, have no clue how to activate an enemy at a certain point in the quest. I wondered if there are some users that can help me to gather some tutorials for the Tool. I also wonder if there is a discord where I can chat directly with people.

Thank you for your help!

I also wonder if there is a discord where I can chat directly with people.
The Witcher discord is the official discord for the three Witcher games.
I already watched all available tutorials but I, for example, have no clue how to activate an enemy at a certain point in the quest.
I do not know the specific answer to your question, but I would suggest looking here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/mods-the-witcher-2.72/

Is it possible for an Admin to open a thread regarding my questions? If yes, should I start a private conversation with one of you or should I just post all my questions in here?

Is it possible for an Admin to open a thread regarding my questions? If yes, should I start a private conversation with one of you or should I just post all my questions in here?

You can just post your questions here, and we'll move that post to the appropriate board. Just ensure you're reading through and adding to existing topics first, if they exist.

Hello,
can someone tell me the secret how to make a new topic ? I need help with witcher 2 (technical stuff).
You cannot make threads without having 10 posts first, but you can just post the issue/question here and a new thread will be created for you.
(Post moved to a more appropriate thread.)

Hi everyone!

Does anybody know if CDPR will do DMCA takedowns of Twitch streams playing Witcher 1,2 and 3 soundtracks? I am a small streamer looking to see if its okay to play the music on stream. Thanks!

Hello world

1591971063070.png

Hello!

I've been posting for at least a month now, but I don't see an option anywhere to create a new forum topic. On the off chance I'm still not qualified, could a moderator please create a thread focused around the various Dandelion cards? I noticed that one of the new Journey quests requires a Dandelion card, and since all 3 of them are Legendary, I was looking for some opinions from people who have played each of the different versions before I throw away 800 of my precious scraps. Obviously, "Dandelion: Poet" seems the most generally useful, but it's unbelievably expensive at 12 Provisions. I'm rather curious about the Northern Realms version but am unable to make an analysis of its overall power level since I have no experience playing (or really even facing) a Charge deck.

I've been posting for at least a month now, but I don't see an option anywhere to create a new forum topic. On the off chance I'm still not qualified, could a moderator please create a thread focused around the various Dandelion cards? I noticed that one of the new Journey quests requires a Dandelion card, and since all 3 of them are Legendary, I was looking for some opinions from people who have played each of the different versions before I throw away 800 of my precious scraps. Obviously, "Dandelion: Poet" seems the most generally useful, but it's unbelievably expensive at 12 Provisions. I'm rather curious about the Northern Realms version but am unable to make an analysis of its overall power level since I have no experience playing (or really even facing) a Charge deck.

The button is toward the top of the screen:
1591994916102.png

However, do realize that you cannot post in the "Hot Topics" section. That's not an actual board so much as an automatically generated page of top headlines. In order to appear there, the threads simply need to be very active.

The button is toward the top of the screen:
View attachment 11045711

However, do realize that you cannot post in the "Hot Topics" section. That's not an actual board so much as an automatically generated page of top headlines. In order to appear there, the threads simply need to be very active.
Thank you very much. You were absolutely correct about me not seeing the option to post a new thread because I was always in the "Hot Topics" section.

Hello everyone,

would you consider offering Gwent for Android by F-Droid instead of Google Store? It would have to be independant of Google Services which at least a few Android user would prefer.
I don't see the huge necessity on relying on the Google Services, as you have an updater and authentification inside the app already.

Overall I really enjoyed Gwent on PC and would love to be able to gwent on my mobile phone.
Great work so far CDPR, thanks :)

Hey all! I'm a long time Hearthstone player and new to Gwent..

So I bought the Witcher 3 thinking I would do some monster hunting. Before I knew it is was riding to every Inn, brothel and soothsayer trying to deul them in Gwent xD. After about 8 hours of this, I decided to download the standalone game.

So I hit pro rank this month and I find myself in an awkward position. I made it to rank 0, but I invested all of my cards on 1 class. I was wondering if anyone had tips on how to build 3 other class decks relatively quickly that could compete at pro rank. Currently I have most of the ST cards. I could get into just about any other class though. I appreciate any tips!

Hey all! I'm a long time Hearthstone player and new to Gwent..

So I bought the Witcher 3 thinking I would do some monster hunting. Before I knew it is was riding to every Inn, brothel and soothsayer trying to deul them in Gwent xD. After about 8 hours of this, I decided to download the standalone game.

So I hit pro rank this month and I find myself in an awkward position. I made it to rank 0, but I invested all of my cards on 1 class. I was wondering if anyone had tips on how to build 3 other class decks relatively quickly that could compete at pro rank. Currently I have most of the ST cards. I could get into just about any other class though. I appreciate any tips!

Lol! I love it when a mini-game suddenly takes over the actual game. (I remember doing that with "Coin Golf" in the original Fable.) :LOL:

Also, I love the avatar pic.

Hi! I'm new to The Witcher. I've seen the tv show, read the first 3 books and am now playing The Witcher 1.
My name is Amber and I'm from Oslo, Norway. I'm a librarian and archivist.
I've played pen and papaer rpgs since 1986. I enjoy rpg computer games, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom