Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I bought the game a couple of months ago and played it two times so far, so i thought it was time to register here.something 'bout me:I am 20 yerars old and live in Germany and, most important, i am a scoia'tael-supporter.

Hi,I'm rumenpi and this is my first post here. I am from Bulgaria, currently working in France. I bought the game recently and I enjoy it a lot!

Здравейте и добре дошли (i hope :wave:! ... google language tools!) ... et bonjour!happy to have you among us here on the Witcher forum, Rumenpi

Welcome rumenpi, have a :beer:Herzlich Willkommen RPG-Blackdragon!Good to hear that you want to mod The Witcher. If you manage even half of what you've done for Oblivion, you're more than a genius ;)Drop by in the Klein Mahakam Taverne and have a :beer:

Hello...I am Ger...Gandalf the Pink (Rider on the Storm was allready taken :( ) :p from Croatia. I am big Star Wars, Star Trek...and lately The Witcher fan....i beat the game recently so I hope I can help somebody with my knowledge (lol :D )

Welcome welcome, make yourself at home :)And if you are really keen, take a jab at Versus and join the Order ;)

hello, how do i download the enhanced edition? I have the Original Witcher disc, but i'd like to play it with the enhanced capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom