Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
sabbey said:
I just joined up since I plan on buying the game in a few days...Should be fun! :)
The game is worth every single cent. :peace:Ok, i got it as a birthday present. :whistle:

Hi all, Witcher fans, Tyse from Londinium cannot wait to play the EE :D I bought the Limited Edition last year played a little and found things a little cumbersome, thankfully now I will be able to play the game at it's very best.

Tyse said:
Hi all, Witcher fans, Tyse from Londinium cannot wait to play the EE :D I bought the Limited Edition last year played a little and found things a little cumbersome, thankfully now I will be able to play the game at it's very best.
Hello, I hope you'll like the EE. :)And I hope I'll like it too ;D

Hey there, hope I'm not too late rolling up in here. Just got introduced to the game a week ago and I'm trying to catch up. I'm a lawyer who grew up on RPGs, don't think I'm ever going to give them up and really looking forward to a memorable experience with the Witcher.

welcome Omnifather ! it's quite brave of you to admit to your profession ;D ... but we welcome you nonetheless! (i am kidding of course!) :wave:

If Omnifather mentions his profession iit's likewise an argument against those prejudices which say, pale and shy children who lost touch with reality play video- and pc games ;)Welcome Omnifather :wave:

Greetings all. I found this great game from arokhslair.net. Anyone want a blast from the past google Drakan and give it a try. A tip of the hat to Mobidoy for his tech tips, got my "box" to run The Witcher flawlessly. Well almost. I also play Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries online but The Witcher is taking up most of my time, can you beleive that (LOL). Wanted to say Hello and I'm waiting for the postmam to bring EE to my mailbox. An old USA hippie from Texas, DC

:wave:A big hi to all the witchers out there. I'm erl(short for erlsburrow) real name Russ, i'm a 44yo father of four from Australia, love all sorts of games, mainly RPGs, been through the game twice and on Act2 at the moment, but might just restart at the end of this week. Have really enjoyed reading the posts ,so i thought i would join in as well.

Welcome Mad Bohemian and erlsburrow :wave:I hope you all get your EE without delay. Though right now the odds are there is everything alright with the release overhere in Germany I have the feeling there might happend a misfortune... all postman all of sudden go on strike or what ever ;D

Time to greet the new witchers here.So a big hello to everyone of you, hope you will feel as good as we older witchers do. ;D

Hi hi hi hi hi there! ;DSebastian is the name, i am from Germany. I bought THE WITCHER yesterday and sorry to say i am disappointed in a slight way. I have installed the latest patch, but it still crashes etc etc etc...well. Compared to STALKER, Witcher runs smoothly and i hope they will release further patches that guarantee solid gameplay experience eventually. :p

@knorkatorfenn , check out the In-Game Tech forum -- you'll find tons of information on how to make your PC run the game better.also read this and this :peace:

Hi everyone! ;DMy name's Chris and I finally got around to registering my game on the site. I've owned the game since last winter but for some reason I never came here to check out the forums. So, about a week ago I took some initiative and signed up to keep up on the news about the EE. The Witcher is one of the best games I've played in years and it looks like EE will only improve it even further. I've been waiting for EE to be released before I did another run-through of the game......one more day to go!! See you all around! :beer:

Hiya Everyone :)New to Witcher with a nice new EE version adorning my bookcase and computer ;DLoving the game so far and even wrote a small review in the EE opinion thread.I am a construction electrician currently between jobs (PLAY TIME! lol) living in the SEastern US. I have a sincere love of computers and anything RPG. Played a lot of stuff out there, though finishing is another matter. Sometimes time constraints and other times something new will catch my eye and attention. Not quite A.D.D. but pretty dang close sometimes.. lol. I even play a few of the online stuff including LotRO, SWG and Vanguard.Anyways.. I am happy to be here as a new addition of the Witcher community. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom