I don't really care how long it takes, would rather see them build something on their own merits than rely on others for 90% of the world and story.I would like that but it could take them a lot longer.
Is there source material similar to Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars they could use?
I think there was a Goat simulator a few years back. Maybe that will scratch the itch.
That might be what Bethesda is doing with their new Starfield IP. Or maybe not; who knows, since they've said almost nothing about it. And assuming that it ever gets finished, and isn't bugged all the way to Hades, and that if it is, the community patch team is still together and willing to fix it.I would like a space opera game like Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars but in unique universe where you can travel to distant star systems and explore strange places and people with unique magic system.
Something what will open the boundaries of space.
Or maybe continue with Witcher 4?
Dark Fantasy RPG sounds like an excellent idea, especially now when Blizzard has started to work on Diablo again. Ive suggested CDPR should push Witcher series forward Dark Fantasy, if not, hopefully somsone makes it. Necromancers, Dark Knights, Assassins are cool stuff, so called "dark classes".A brand new dark fantasy ip.
01. Character Editor
02. Background Story (where you are from, your faith/Culture, Class)
03. Attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Willpower, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma, Agility)
04. Skills (One-Handed, Two-handed, Shield, Dual Wielding, Spear, Bow, Melee, Stealth, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Alchemy, Crafting, Diplomacy, Mercantile, Athletics, Pyromancy, Lightning, Arcane, Alteration, Frost, Necromancy)
05. Weapons (One-hand Sword, Axe, Dagger, Shield, Wand, Longsword, Battle Axe, Spear, Bow)
06. Dialogue Choices with social skills
07. Non-linear Story with multiple Endings
08. Open World