What and who would you be in NC?

+
This sounds amazing!

The best part, that was an actual character of mine in a session I was running in for awhile. In fact, if I remember right..bout everyone was running a corp in that game. We were wheeling, a dealing, profiling it, WOOO!! *clears throat* My guy was just a simple security systems salesman that was dragged into a major conspiracy event.

The worst part, you won't see such a character in 2077 or in any game soon primarily do to the current limitations of games as they are now.

got to be a fixer = way too cool :)..........or an Nomad with brothers :)........solo with gundo!!!! ...............................

HellBoy_2077;n6975870 said:
got to be a fixer = way too cool :)..........or an Nomad with brothers :)........solo with gundo!!!! ...............................

Dooooo you mean Gun-fu or (from the movie) Gun-Kata?

Night City streets most of you walk them in the daytime, head down rushing somewhere... A few of you walk them at night still just going somewhere. To you it is just the street. Occasionally you find yourself involved in a altercation but the street is just the stage it plays out on.
That's how I like it. That's how I set it up. Nothing for you to see here. Don't look to close. These streets belong to me. I live here down at the gutter level, in the alley. That's the only place you have ever seen me. When I am here things happen. People stop talk and walk away. They come head down and leave head down thinking no one will know and no one will except me. You see your all the same you come here when you have no option left. You should have come here first but your stupid. You thought you could handle it, you can't. Now you need it FIXED and that's what I do fix it.
​​​​​. Don't ask how just let me handle it. I have connections. Yes I can get Solo's if needed. Corporate legal types if that's what's called for. No that guy you know isn't a Net Runner he is just a hack, now I know a Net Runner and no he won't talk to you but he can do the job if I ask. Yes this is going to cost you. Going to cost more cause I have to fix your fucked up attempt to do it yourself first before I can fix the real problem. You should have come here first. Now along with the money you know you owe me. When I come to you and tell you I need you to do something you'll do it. You will even smile, cause you know now some other ass thought they could handle it before they came to see me.
​​​
​​​​​

Top Bottom