What became of Draugir (not Draug) trophies, kayran armor reinforcements, and Philippa Eilhart's house in Loc Muinne Iorveth Path?

+
What became of Draugir (not Draug) trophies, kayran armor reinforcements, and Philippa Eilhart's house in Loc Muinne Iorveth Path?

1) There was a chest in Diarrhena's Laboratory, in the room containing the Golem and Prototype Megascope, which had 1 Kayran Armor Reinforcement inside it, along with many other items, such as runes. Unfortunately, in my latest run which i finished just yesterday, it wasn't inside that chest. Did it get removed from a recent patch or something? I can perfectly well remember getting it in earlier versions...

2) I also wasn't able to loot any Draugir trophies. In Iorveth's path, you fight some Draugirs (not that many, but certainly a lot more than Roche's which had only 2). You can also load the quick or auto save to try having them drop better loots. I was able to have them drop even Greater Mutagens, but still, no trophies. Was the Draugir trophy removed from the game by any chance? Have seen one or two conversations regarding this elsewhere, but none confirmed or denied officially that. Also, your sword still gets bugged after striking draugirs, but a load game fixes it.

3) In Iorveth's path, if you choose to go after Triss, you cannot go into Philippas house. It remains locked. You can only go in it from the sewers, only if you choose helping Philippa over Triss. Also, for my negative surprise, there was no dragon scale this time in the sewer chest near the operator's wisp. Thankfully i wasn't playing dark, so i did not really need it. But what is wrong with Iorveth's? It seemed as if the item distribution changed... Is that the case, or depending on which path you play, certain items change quantities and places to be found? Or a recent patch changed things a little?

I would be grateful if someone could provide answers, especially so if they are official and valid. Thanks in advance.

Not sure why you didn’t get any Draugir trophies, I found plenty in my latest playthrough. Here’s a tip though: After the curse gets activated and you flee the battlefield don’t kill all the wraiths each time you stop and instead always wait a couple of times first since you can usually get at least one or two Draugirs to appear whom you can then defeat and loot.

mariobros777 said:
Also, for my negative surprise, there was no dragon scale this time in the sewer chest near the operator's wisp.

I don't recall a dragon scale being inside a chest in SEWERS.
Operator has it and you must loot his corpse.

Top Bottom