what can we expect from E3 ?

+
what can we expect from E3 ?

The E3 2013 is from 11 - 13 June 2013. So it isnt soo much far away.

What can we expect to see from CDPRED? A teaser? Gameplay?

We can expect that The Witcher 3 will be shown but even that behind closed doors(something that has been confirmed if I'm not mistaken)and I don't want to sound pessimistic but I don't think we'll see any gameplay footage from CP2077 this year(maybe some new CGI trailer but that's about it).

From CDPRED? nothing much.From everyone else? I can tell you Respawn entertainment is showing there new game,tons of PS4 exclusive reveals,new games from EA(BF4 info also) Crytek might show Homefront 2,etc. And im pretty sure DOOM 4 will be at Quakcon.

Why is this here? This fits more for off-topic part of the forum.

Anyhoo, nothing. As usual. Maybe, by some lucky chance, we might get some Dark Souls 2 gameplay footage. That'd be nice.

If they show anything it will be another trailer but I wouldn't want them to waste money and time on it just yet. But yes they will concentrate on TW3 for now since its around 1 year until release.

Aye I wouldn't expect anything CP related until next year at the earliest, and even then I won't be disappointed if its another year. I also suspect the TW3 will be media only.

Perhaps we'll get the Redkit.

I haven't expected anything from E3 since it had it's balls cut off back in 2006. Yeah, they reverted their asinine changes, but it's never been the same hype machine for me. I guess this coincides with console gaming becoming mainstream at about the same time, and E3 becoming more and more a console fest.

So yeah, what am I personally expecting from E3? As far as this game goes? Nothing. This game doesn't need E3. As far as the expo itself? Pff.

What happenned in 2006?
I haven't expected anything from E3 since it had it's balls cut off back in 2006. Yeah, they reverted their asinine changes, but it's never been the same hype machine for me. I guess this coincides with console gaming becoming mainstream at about the same time, and E3 becoming more and more a console fest.

So yeah, what am I personally expecting from E3? As far as this game goes? Nothing. This game doesn't need E3. As far as the expo itself? Pff.

What happenned in 2006? Since when were consoles NOT the mainstream of gaming? Where are my pants?

What happenned in 2006?

E3 had all kinds of weird regulations enforced, all the bloggers and such were kicked out, no more noisy exhibits, and so on. It went from being an awesome gaming expo to being some kind of boring press junket.

Since when were consoles NOT the mainstream of gaming?

Before Halo. The FPS genre is the singular reason why consoles are being taken seriously as a gaming platform. I mean, you still can't play MMOs or RTS' on consoles competitively, and even FPS' on consoles are sort of pointless when most of the actual leagues are on PC, but it definitely put consoles on the map in gaming. Before that it was pretty much Super Mario.

Where are my pants?

Dry cleaning most likely. :cool:

it will be probably like you said. But i dont evenn want gameplay, i am happy with a new artwork or a screenshot

I'm expecting a few screenshots, a few minor details about the setting (like about flying cars and weapons) but other than that, i'm sure it will be about Witcher 3.

Top Bottom