What do you want to see(if anything) at E3

+
What do you want to see(if anything) at E3

Will we see anything at E3? Lucky side being a 30sec CJI trailer

Or think we may get really lucky and get a full on prestantion?

The Witcher will be there, but is it still to early for Cyberpunk?

Are we stuck with more personal responsibility for a while yet?

Pure! Long time no see! Welcome back!

CDPR has stated only that they will have something special re: Witcher 3 at E3. Nothing about CP2077. I'm fairly sure they'll get questioned, though.

Well, track all Wicther 3 news as we do, since much of it will be blueprint/testbed for what we can expect in 2077. for example, the recent quote from CDPR that there will be no multiplayer in W3. They feel it would compromise the single-player too much and isn't worth the risk. Depending on where you stand on multiplayer for 2077, that's either good or bad to know.

Either way, it's indicative of studio policy and thus worthy of careful attention from us.

Well, track all Wicther 3 news as we do, since much of it will be blueprint/testbed for what we can expect in 2077. for example, the recent quote from CDPR that there will be no multiplayer in W3. They feel it would compromise the single-player too much and isn't worth the risk. Depending on where you stand on multiplayer for 2077, that's either good or bad to know.

Either way, it's indicative of studio policy and thus worthy of careful attention from us.

So basicly
we may get a brief mention if we're lucky lol

CDPR are concentrating on releasing TW3 soon. They will defo show more of that...

About CP2077.. dunno, If they would reveal one story or world related trailer even CGI I think we all would be more then happy.

Since CDPR is still working on RedEngine 3 its hard to ask for anything in-game.

E3 will be all about TW3. As for CP77, i expect a concept art or two about game and a Q and A segment. I wouldn't expect gameplay or anything like that.

There's a lot in the Witcher news that's relevant to CP77, but I wouldn't recommend making assumptions about the "No MP" statements. If you look at the reasons they gave for No MP in TW3, those reasons don't necessarily apply to CP77.

But yes, E3's going to be about Witcher 3. They've also just started to ramp up the publicity about the Witcher 2 toolkit, which is supposed to be released before the end of June, so it wouldn't surprise me if that launches around E3 as well. (Although trying to second-guess the CDPR marketing mind is always a bit hit and miss)

What I'd like to see:

-TW3 gameplay
-release of toolkit
-teaser for CP 2077

I know they have to focus on TW3 right now but I'd love to see just a little something on CP 2077.

Forum veteran
Probably won't see anything too interesting about 2077.

What I'd like to see is an interpretive dance revolving around features that they're seriously considering adding. Watching the forum try to pick apart features from the intricacies of the dance would be a truly magical experience. "No, no, no! That pirouette was clearly signifying multiplayer!"

Puppet theater would also be acceptable.

Probably won't see anything too interesting about 2077.

What I'd like to see is an interpretive dance revolving around features that they're seriously considering adding. Watching the forum try to pick apart features from the intricacies of the dance would be a truly magical experience. "No, no, no! That pirouette was clearly signifying multiplayer!"

Puppet theater would also be acceptable.

That is so last year.

What I'd like to see:

-TW3 gameplay
-release of toolkit
-teaser for CP 2077

Yes. I have a feeling they might be holding of the beta user generated mods for E3 just to show off the engine possibilities. I think they said somewhere that they will start advertising Red engine more and more . for sale purposes.

Forum veteran
That is so last year.
Psh, dance is art, and art is ETERNAL. We're not talking about parachute pants, here. Although...

But fine. Synchronized swimming, then. Of course, there would have to be some kind of tech involved being that we're talking about cyberpunk, so throw in some toasters and hairdriers.

I can personally guarantee that people would talk about that for a long, long time.

Just as long as there are no story spoilers I'm happy. Luckily I've been getting rather good at skipping mission/quest details in interviews and CDPR are pretty careful not to spoil stuff.

Yeah..sorry bout this. Geralt is gay, they go into great lengths about it during Witcher 3. Has a thing for elves, it turns out. Well, Elf pirate assassins.

Oh, no, wait. That was Dragon Age Origins.

Well, my game of DA:Origins. Wherein, yes, elf love. Ahem. Move along, nothing to see here..

Shoot! You just had to go and spoil every single Bioware game, didn't you?!

I'd love to see CDPR show off alchemy system *fingers crossed* I'd want them to bring back experimenting with potions. As for CP I doubt that there will be much of that, they are trying to raise hype for Witcher 3 after all. If anything I'd love another presentation with Mike.

I think it will be mostly TW3 and the toolkit but we should have some news about CP 2077.

Sken

Forum veteran
Wasn't their an article that the developers stated Witcher 3 will be shown behind closed doors at E3?

There is a good chance we won't see Witcher 3 gameplay at all as their DX11 renderer probably won't be ready by then.

I'm thinking more along the lines of extended in depth interviews on Witcher 3, plus a CGI trailer for Witcher 3.

Regarding Cyperbunk, some concept art, they'll talk about target renders, prototyping game mechanics etc. The game is at least 2 years away, their won't be a great deal presentable, unless of course they do another CGI trailer to showcase the feel of a different part of the city.

I've got slightly overdosed on Witcher 3 announcements, but I don't recall anything about it being "closed door" at E3.
"I think I can promise we'll show something for The Witcher 3 at E3, and Cyberpunk... we'll see" (Adam Badowski from the podcast that Kodaemon translated)

Top Bottom