What game are you currently playing

+
atm , i've reinstalled some old game on my pc .
i was quite shocked how some game feel not outdated and can keep up with the so "next gen 'game .

playing the saga reboot Tomb raider , AC odyssey ( damn this game with less minimum HUD and mode exploration , it feel so fun ) , ...

Fortnite.

Screenshot 2023-03-11 21-06-22.jpg

Still enjoying Wo Long so halfway through a ng+ "Rising Dragon" mode.

And I dusted off my Switch to play Getsu Fuma Den: Undying Moon to try and unlock the second playable character (so far, no luck)

Between two sessions on Valheim, I'll probably try Sudden Strike 4. I'm not really an "adept" of this kind of game, but the game is available for free with the xbox live gold...
So I guess it cost nothing, at least, take a look :giggle:

Any thoughts on the following?

Gloomhaven
Disco Elysium
Pentiment
Ruined King
Mafia: Definitive Edition

I bought them all on sale and I have nothing in queue to play until Baldur's Gate 3, Starfield and Phantom Liberty.

I just finished Resident Evil 4 Remake and it was a great experience.
Disco Elysium is an absolute breath of fresh air! All the cafe and love of an old school point and click adventure.

Not a game exactly but made me wanna replay VTM:Bloodlines, Underworld. Wish there were more good rpgs with a vampire theme.

Valo and Genshin only.. this is the whole new routine. I literally have a schedule when I'm playing what with who. :oops:
Until new great story comes along and I can ditch everything for it.

I WILL be playing Starfield, Baldur's Gate 3, Phantom Liberty and Avowed whenever they come out. I bring that up because as June approaches it seems like a ton of massive gaming news is coming. All four of those games seem like they could get trailers, release dates (for the ones that don't have it), big information drops and stuff like that. I also wouldn't be shocked of Rockstar swoops in and drops a GTA 6 trailer because... well, it would just be a rather savage move to steal the thunder of every other game that is involved in the June stuff.

There are rumors Sony's State of Play thing will also be huge too.

Haven't been gaming much lately, but definitely still want to try Pentiment. But this winter is going to be madness. :)

FIFA 2023, Hogwarts Legacy and Horizon Forbidden West are the three I'm currently rotating through.
Finished the main story in the Burning Shores DLC last night. The new area is a lot of fun, with the exception of Bilguts. They're the most annoying enemy in either game. I won't say why, but people will figure it out the first time they fight one. And I thought nothing could exceed the annoyingness of the Glinthawks.

The main story itself is alright. Not great, but alright. The final two boss battles are stupid. Not hard, just tedious and stupid.

Overall, I thought the expansion was well worth the money.

Finished the main story in the Burning Shores DLC last night. The new area is a lot of fun, with the exception of Bilguts. They're the most annoying enemy in either game. I won't say why, but people will figure it out the first time they fight one. And I thought nothing could exceed the annoyingness of the Glinthawks.

The main story itself is alright. Not great, but alright. The final two boss battles are stupid. Not hard, just tedious and stupid.

Overall, I thought the expansion was well worth the money.
finished it already twice - first run clearing the map before the story on foot, 2nd clearing the map after the story with the phantomglove. maxed out every new weapon/armor and bought all the new mods which are really fun to use imo. i also kinda liked how they add this minior mechanic to the battle system to let resonance skills shine a bit more without changing the whole system at once.

the bilguts bothered me in the way that you cant spawn apex ones before you clear Theta... took a while to get that in my first run :D - liked the story, liked Seyka, liked the LoU2 easter eggs (Toy Bow ftw <3). a bit disappointed about the last boss fight as well tho... could have been so much fun with an air-assault to beginn with... but well : /

after all worth the money neverless imo. fun hours :3

Last edited:
Top Bottom