What game are you currently playing

+
Still making my way through the Spyro trilogy (The Dragon, Ripto's Rage, and Year of the Dragon). Those damn flight levels will be the last thing standing between me and 100%... I'm not even trying them anymore because they're so hard. :p

I'm hoping the third game doesn't have any but I'm sure I've simply not found any yet.

Other than that, having an absolute blast. :D

Replaying through Witcher trilogy (after re-reading books). Currenlty at the start of Witcher 3 (30h played, 20h spent on installing/customizing the mods)

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
I'm currently playing, Warframe,Warface, Planetside 2 division 2, mlb 19 the Show, Madden 20 and sometimes Metal Gear Online 3 I kinda gave up on GTAV and RDR2

Just finished batman arkham knight and the more I play the "free flow combat" the more I hate it. Story is not bad (not a fan of super heroes), but there are some interesting thing. The main one probably inspired CDPR for CP77:

SPOILER!

Joker in batman's mind seems 1:1 johnny silverhand in V's.

I just did the main quest since I hate that combat system. Same for the batmobile.

Not Gwent, sadly...

But I am really enjoying Hand of Fate 2.

Just finished batman arkham knight and the more I play the "free flow combat" the more I hate it. Story is not bad (not a fan of super heroes), but there are some interesting thing. The main one probably inspired CDPR for CP77:

SPOILER!

Joker in batman's mind seems 1:1 johnny silverhand in V's.

I just did the main quest since I hate that combat system. Same for the batmobile.
I look at your taste in gaming and other than Cyberpunk 2077, I realize we probably could never trade video games. :whistle:

Finished Disco Elysium (Excellent) and Outer Worlds ( Quite good). Am now trying the new CoD and looking forward to Star Wars Titanfall 2- and avoiding the hugeness of RDR 2 because are you kidding? I barely made it 40% on my first pass. Maybe in the dead of winter I shall try again. Maybe.

RDR2. Unoptimized as hell, crashed a dozen times so far. Has an annoying audio bug. So a rough launch. It still looks amazing on mostly medium settings. Stunning weather effects and lighting. The best horse riding in any game. A far more complex game than the first one with lots of little systems under the hood. Writing is pretty on the nose but that's typical of Rockstar. Overall I'm enjoying it.

RDR 2 all the way for me. Postponed everything else games wise 'till I'm done with it, which in the rithm I'm playing in - taking my sweet time - will probably take quite awhile.

Top Bottom