What game are you currently playing

+
Going back and forth between MELE and Cyberpunk. I'm on ME2, which is my least favorite game in the entire franchise, so when it annoys me too much, I just go do side hustles with V lmao.

Was planning to dive into RE Village over the long weekend, but realised I had a pretty chaotic few days ahead, so I decided to bring back the biff with a bit (turned out a lot) of Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate.

The nostalgia is strong with this one. Loving it.

Cant wait for the full release - the demo of this jrpg slasher is a huge fun already :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 22
All my time i spend on GS:GO , because i want to be cybersport player one day, i even left my school lmao . I know , i know ,it may be not easy and i am risking but really belive in myself . I recently even won a tournament between universities , the prise was some coupon on csgo trading sites but still something you know . The only other game i played(because its a waste of time i need to train ) was cp77 , a lot of people hated it but i really enjoyed it . So yeah, if some org owner on this forum wants to give me contracts fell free lol.

Last edited:
Mechwarrior 5.

(Still a bit janky mechanically. I don't want to talk about he joystick support. But, my goody-ness, the DLC missions, like "Beachhead", are excellent. That is the ol' Mechwarrior.)

Also, Valheim. Always Valheim.

Shame, I can't appreciate it "fully" (or at all), there was no "Old Norse" option in my school...
Sadly, Old Norse isn't a particularly common course subject. However, for those interested, val means 'slain' (as in Valholl, or, as it's more populalrly known, Valhalla, 'hall of the slain', and valkyrja [valkyrie], 'chooser of the slain'). Valheim would mean 'home of the slain', thus, and Valtime (Valtima in proper Old Norse) would be 'slain-time', or, to put it idiomatically, 'time-killer'.

Likely to be a sucker (again) & fold (again) & pick up Ghosts'n'Goblins Resurrection tonight.

I put plenty coin in it & Ghouls'n'Ghosts back in the arcade way back when & the nostalgia trip I know I will not be able to resist. Even though I am an old fart now & will most likely suck, I just gotsta play it. Looks purdy.

Capcom have re-released (again) heaps of the old classics (arcade stadium) & I definitely know I will not be able to hold out on those for long neither. Commando & 1942 alone are worth the price of admission for me...ahh good times...

Top Bottom