What is your current playtime?

+
What is your current playtime?

According to steam I'm at 110 hours.

Whats yours? Interested to see how much people have been playing so far :)

130ish; game now 100% complete apart from Gwent and horse racing -- no interest in either whatsoever -- and one quest that appears to have bugged out: it's open, but has no objectives.

In game it said(checked yesterday): 5 days 3 hours and some change. So that's (probably) ~120 hours.

Finished my first playthrough at 128 hours, done most of the stuff, some question marks left on Skellige. Now on my second playthrough, I have around 15 hours, although I'm just rushing through the story to see different outcomes. Basically, I've done nothing but played TW3 for the last 7-8 days. Not looking forward going back to work next week at all.

According to the game 5 days+ (so like 120+ hours) and i'm bearly level 10 lol
I still have sooooo much to do, i keep getting distracted by the world, 2 deaths and i'm playing on hard.

Last edited:
36 hours (via Steam), started playing last Friday. No idea what my completion is at, but I'm trying to take my time.

My current quest is working on freeing Dandelion, as an indication of where I'm at in the main quests.

Last edited:
I have no idea. GOG Galaxy says 16h 17m, but I know for a fact that it's way more than that (at least double).

The game time displayed in the stats while your in menu's isn't an accurate actual "real" time of hours spent while playing the game. That time represent's how many days have gone by in the game itself. I actually figured this out last night. I meditated for a whole day, checked that time again in the stats menu, and an entire day was added. Im playing on xbox so I went into the dashboard to check. I've spent about 65 hours.

101h and lvl 23 on Blood and broken Bones finished the main quest on skellige and have to get the ugliest man alive now

Roughly two hours, I think (unbearable frame stuttering, whoo!). Game time probably won't be getting higher anytime soon; I've gotten back into Kingdoms of Amalur while waiting on the Xbone version of TW3 becoming playable, so TW3 is now on the back burner.

Top Bottom