What kind of man would Yen go for?

+
I know that's the orginal Polish name ;). I just don't like it how some (not all) English speaking people pronounce it with that hard J.

They changed it to "Jenny" in the English version :thumbdown:

By the way, we went horribly off-topic :D

1st The guy has to bring something to the table, Money, fame or power are the big 3.
2nd The Guy has to worship her like she is God's gift to men, no arguing with her, always doing what she tells you and God forbid do not even get caught looking at another woman.

Yen is what I like to call IRL "High Maintenance" not a person I would be interested in at all no matter how good looking she is or how well she performs in bed.

Yeah, no thank you. I don't see what Geralt sees in Triss and Yennefer when he can have Shani. Both of them irritate me to no end.

Yeah, no thank you. I don't see what Geralt sees in Triss and Yennefer when he can have Shani.

Actually, he cannot have Shani, because she does not want a long term relationship with him. This is explained in the journal in TW2 (if you import a W1 save with a Shani romance), and maybe also in Hearts of Stone. So, he has to choose one of the sorceresses (or no one). They are not that bad anyway, although some will claim otherwise. We will see who is going to be included in Blood and Wine as a love interest, and the explanation why it cannot be long term either (as I expect that will be the case again).

Top Bottom