What would Fix the game for you?

+
1) Akira style biker gang battles in the streets
2) Were being hunted by bounty hunters and netrunners. This creates suspense and arouses tension in the player.
3) Barricade Pacifica, gaining easy access makes it feel less dangerous thus breaking the illusion. We need to be robbed, terrorized ,trembling.
4) More darker BD moments
5) More moments when characters betray you, stick you in a scavenger hideout.

6) NPC companions you can hire at the AFTERLIFE.
7) Trauma team missions
8) Netwatch missions, hunting netrunners within the city.
9) Work with Corpos,Gangs, Wraiths. Less police.
10) save managers. Having 3 corpos can get confusing when they are separate characters.
11) cutscenes that let us see V

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one thing and one thing only: Appearance customization post-character-creation. Whether that be something as lazy as a menu option I can just access anywhere, or something immersive like tattoo parlors, barber shops, etc strewn about the map, I don't care; I'm just sick of not being able to play the game because I can't get even more than a couple hours into the game before I want to do something as simple as change hair color and thus having my playthrough grind to a halt because it's not possible to do that yet.

Currently the thing that bothers me the most:
To save and reload many time for max mod slot on legendary stuff (sometimes more than 50 times if you are below level 40)
Seriously, who would like a legendary item with less than 3/4 mod slot ?

Currently the thing that bothers me the most:
To save and reload many time for max mod slot on legendary stuff (sometimes more than 50 times if you are below level 40)
Seriously, who would like a legendary item with less than 3/4 mod slot ?
Well,i confess guilty of not reloading...makes the game more interesting(for me). Maybe an optional switch so people can choose if randomness or not?

Hacking that means something.

As it is now, hacking is just a device for attacks and using vending machines to punk baddies.
There is no decking into a megacorp, breaking heavy ICE, and stealing data. No supporting your fellows as they raid a facility the way T-bug does.
It's just, "Solve this number-Jumble for a bonus!"

It's like half of the cyberpunk genre is missing.

I'm really enjoying the game (only playing since patch 1.2) so there's not a huge amount I'd change but:

1. The minimap when driving.

2. The driving itself. It's better with a controller than a keyboard by light years, but there's still something very off about it.

3. Some kind of fix to make sure loot and bodies never appear in a position where the loot can't be picked up (with bodies I'd say 3/4 of the time any robot I down I can't loot).

And also a fix for loot markers seemingly being much slower to show and showing less and less consistently the longer your game goes on.

4. A weird one, but a clearer explanation of how the game actually works that isn't explained "in universe" but in plain English / your language of choice. E.g. The three percentages in the inventory screen are written in the game's style to the point I had to look up what those numbers actually meant online.

More importantly, though, there are basic things about the game's systems that aren't properly explained. That fixer quests are triggered by being in the right place (I think), for example; how crafting works (to upgrade a weapon to the next tier you craft a new one); a non-in game explanation of what on earth the different cyberware *does*. There's a joy in learning how a game works, yes, but not to the extent that you can't grasps the basics, and I do wonder if many of the complaints about the game being short on content(!!!!) aren't because people just never found it!

Time for part 2

item related
I would like crafting to be redone, shouldn't cost as much materials to upgrade items and should be able to take things to be upgraded at stores. Item slots should be tied to Item rarity, legendary should have the most slots, and iconic gear should add one more slot to the base slots. Would like some more clothes and weapons. Also a few more cars and of course car customization(doesn't have to be super complex, things like paint jobs).

Apartment/housing/storage/business
Would love some more apartments and houses. Garages would be a huge plus. Things to do at home like net running, listen to music( records and record players are in the game), watch brain dances, and AR games. Not a huge must, but would like to buy a few businesses and other properties.

World/Environment related
More interiors and districts need to be more unique. Like Corpo Plaza should be clean and homeless free. There should be robots keeping it clean, and Night City tourist roaming about.

Hacking that means something.

As it is now, hacking is just a device for attacks and using vending machines to punk baddies.
There is no decking into a megacorp, breaking heavy ICE, and stealing data. No supporting your fellows as they raid a facility the way T-bug does.
It's just, "Solve this number-Jumble for a bonus!"

It's like half of the cyberpunk genre is missing.
Hacking into a megacorp and breaking ICE etc sounds like a huge undertaking. One that would do well for a big mission but I think it would be too much for whats basically a minigame. The current hacking mini-game is very simple, so I do think a middle ground is needed when you do run a breach protocol on a group of baddies just something to make it more difficult to feel like you've hacked them because of skill and not because you solved an easy puzzle.
4. A weird one, but a clearer explanation of how the game actually works that isn't explained "in universe" but in plain English / your language of choice. E.g. The three percentages in the inventory screen are written in the game's style to the point I had to look up what those numbers actually meant online.

More importantly, though, there are basic things about the game's systems that aren't properly explained. That fixer quests are triggered by being in the right place (I think), for example; how crafting works (to upgrade a weapon to the next tier you craft a new one); a non-in game explanation of what on earth the different cyberware *does*. There's a joy in learning how a game works, yes, but not to the extent that you can't grasps the basics, and I do wonder if many of the complaints about the game being short on content(!!!!) aren't because people just never found it!
I sorta agree with explanations. I'm still not 100% sure how the hacking minigame works. Even when it seems like I should be able to upload all daemons it locks me out of one or two. Other times it doesn't so I dont get what im doing wrong sometimes. Cold Blood is one thing I dont understand. How is it leveled up, what do I have to do to increase its level?

Other parts of the game I've just been able to figure out.

Hacking into a megacorp and breaking ICE etc sounds like a huge undertaking. One that would do well for a big mission but I think it would be too much for whats basically a minigame.

That's my point.
It shouldn't be 'basically a minigame'.

Jacking in, decking, netrunning, whatever your franchise of choice calls it, is a huge part of the cyberpunk genre that was left out almost-but-not-quite entirely.

I sorta agree with explanations. I'm still not 100% sure how the hacking minigame works. Even when it seems like I should be able to upload all daemons it locks me out of one or two.

It's literally a number/letter search, but you have only a limited number of codes you can click based on how beefy your cyberdeck is, so if you can't hit every code you need to in order to upload everything because you don't have enough RAM, ya gotta take what you can get.

Cold Blood is one thing I dont understand. How is it leveled up, what do I have to do to increase its level?

How do you even use/activate it?
Same with some of the other skills; sometimes you see, "When X mode is activated," and I'm all, "This is accomplished by...?"

How do you even use/activate it?
Same with some of the other skills; sometimes you see, "When X mode is activated," and I'm all, "This is accomplished by...?"
Pretty clear for me at least :(
If you read in the Cold Blood's Skill page, cold blood is actived (automaticly) when you defeat an enemy (letal/non-lethal/hack/gun wathever).
But you must have to unlock the first perk (1/3) at least (so that it activates once: for 10s and and cumulative once).

Pretty clear for me at least :(
If you read in the Cold Blood's Skill page, cold blood is actived (automaticly) when you defeat an enemy (letal/non-lethal/hack/gun wathever).
But you must have to unlock the first perk (1/3) at least (so that it activates once: for 10s and and cumulative once).
I get that it activates automatically, but how do I improve on its use? Thats how skills are leveled up in the game, through doing those actions but if Cold Blood is activated every time I take someone down I would think it would be a much higher level than it is. This makes me think there's something else do it than just taking out enemies in order to gain XP in it.

I get that it activates automatically, but how do I improve on its use? Thats how skills are leveled up in the game, through doing those actions but if Cold Blood is activated every time I take someone down I would think it would be a much higher level than it is. This makes me think there's something else do it than just taking out enemies in order to gain XP in it.
Nope, you just need to eliminate enemies ;)
(and free Xp only if you put some skills point in stealth, perks abilities never exceed the skill level)
For improvements, just unlock the perks usefull for you. Like number of charges, duration of charges, "headshot boost" (+50% even active without cold blood charges),... Very powerfull skill abviously :)

Edit: Just for info (for who wouldn't know or just don't pay attention). When Cold Blood is active, you have a little snowflake icon on HUD.

Last edited:
Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

real/better traffic /NPC/enemies AI

fix broken perks/mod

walk button

better minimap

night vision mode

fix collisions and physics problems (car that crash into another one, inconsistent water etc)

better weather system (rain too rarely and you can barely see the droplet on the street)

more life in the city and extra activities

some decent property to buy with a private garage/parking

a bit higher level cap

Last edited:
real/better traffic /NPC/enemies AI

fix broken perks/mod

walk button

night vision mode

fix collisions and physics problems (car that crash into another one, inconsistent water etc)

better weather system (rain too rarely and you can barely see the droplet on the street)

more life in the city and extra activities

some decent property to buy with a private garage/parking

a bit higher level cap
Another reason I think CDPR misjudged their audience: so many complaints boil down to, "We wanted a cyberpunk life simulator and you gave us a visual novel instead!" (For the record, I agree with that sentiment.)

If that's closer to what people wanted, then--as I say--CDPR misjudged the people who wanted to play a cyberpunk game.

Same as any choice, it's difficult but it must be done.
If they had made the choice of a cyberpunk life simulator, they would certainly received just as many complaints :(
(same as the music indeed)
It's impossible to do something who everyone like :)

Same as any choice, it's difficult but it must be done.
If they had made the choice of a cyberpunk life simulator, they would certainly received just as many complaints :(
(same as the music indeed)
It's impossible to do something who everyone like :)
I think I don't agree with your assessment.

I think they'd have gotten far fewer complaints because I think they would have disappointed far fewer people.

I think they'd have gotten far fewer complaints because I think they would have disappointed far fewer people.
Who know ?
Me, i don't know, that it's sur ;)
(I'm not sure they wanted to please as many people as possible but rather doing the game as they wanted. If that was the case, we would have a "Fortnite Cyberpunk")

Another reason I think CDPR misjudged their audience: so many complaints boil down to, "We wanted a cyberpunk life simulator and you gave us a visual novel instead!" (For the record, I agree with that sentiment.)

If that's closer to what people wanted, then--as I say--CDPR misjudged the people who wanted to play a cyberpunk game.
"enahnced crowd and community systems to create the most believable city IN ANY OPERN WORLD GAME TO DATE"
CDProject Red

there is not misjudgement ;)
Post automatically merged:

9) Work with Corpos,Gangs, Wraiths. Less police.
lol, even less than a bounch of idiots that can't even chase you? XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom