What would make the game perfect for you?

+
Personally I'd like to see better movement and character control on the PC. Swimming seems to be a disaster, horseback riding, while purposely made a little difficult (since horses are not humans) is more like trying to steer a boat. It also seems there's a degree of latency between a keystroke and geralt's actual response in movement--I recall a MOD that went viral in TW2 made by a dev that actually gave players quicker reaction and movement speed, kind of like...what a witcher is supposed to have.

Geralt can't use signs on horseback? This makes very little sense. On the same note, mounted combat is almost tragic as you will end up dismounting one way or another to loot what you've killed, and you cannot loot on horseback.

I do not understand why potions and oils aren't in their own category so they aren't randomly next to a muffin or hidden in a plethora of unaffiliated rubbish. I also agree with all the posters asking for a separate tab for books/letters, and some means of knowing what has been read and can be discarded/sold.

Threads like this are always difficult because it's very difficult to criticize an achievement like this game, but CDPR (unlike oh, blizzard perhaps?) seems to actually lend an ear to feedback, and some of the things being asked for aren't entirely unreasonable or impossible.

Last edited:
As for PS4 version :

1- Frame Rates issues resolved.
2- Stutter issues resolved.
3- Bring back features from Patch 1.01
That has been taken on Patch 1.03
(NPC Respawn, Draw Distance, Shadows, Pop-In).
4- New horses to choose from.
5- Fixes Bugs and Glitches.

That's it.. Then it will be the best game on Earth

Last edited:
Bring back the original design for Ursine armor, or just give us options for scarf or bear fur

1. Permadeath
2. Separate slider for battle music.
3. The ability to be able to look up and down without restraints
4. 21:9 support for cut scenes

Hairworks for monsters and Roach only. Geralt's hair looks better without it, and if I enable it my fps goes to crap every time I enter a small building because you'll get a nice view of Geralt's head.

More women.

Different scenery, areas etc.

Dungeons.

More naked women.

A new gaming rig so I can play the game in ultra.

A stronghold with quests, and visitors, and staff, and events.

More hot naked women I can have sex with, preferably with an option for them to live in my stronghold.

Oh, yes, definitely dungeons, thanks, I had forgotten about that. I loved these in Skyrim and Witcher 3 really needs a lot more of these.

---------- Updated at 04:13 AM ----------

Oh, and also make the crossbow aiming able to actually aim up, it is so limited and makes aiming at flying creatures very hard.

Alright OP here is my long list:

1. Roach should be able to gallop at max speed like real life horse.
2. There need to be a storage or bank vault to store all your items in.
3. Better armor design and with hood. Witcher 2 armors was some of the best in game
4. More monsters and not just re-texture, re-skin, and re-color
5. Stronghold system - should be able to have some sort of fort in game where you can customize sort of like Inquisition.
6. More mini-game and better horse race as well. Red Dead Redemption did horse race so well.
7. Desert envornment
8. This game lack underwater creatures
9. More wildlife to go along with more monsters
10. Next gen graphics - doesn't have to be vgx 2013 but at least on par with Phantom Pain. Compare Roach to the horse in phantom pain and you get the point.
11. Re-work the whole alchemy system and meditation system so we can actually see Geralt meditating on screen.
12. Re-work combat
13. More puzzle and less hand holding.

There is more but those are all the things I can think off at the moment.

-better ai
-implement good physics/ragdoll as mentioned above
-crime system to make looting risky
-improve economy
-make alcohol rare, make food a valuable part of gameplay
-more challenging difficulty

-optimize game so FPS is better and fix bugs. There is powerful PC systems struggling with this game yet a PS4 and Xbox One are able to run it... and low to ultra toggles don't provide much difference. My GTX 670 is having a hard time staying at 30fps in Novigrad at certain times, it's disappointing.

-PC oriented UI. Hotbar, bind crossbow, bombs, oils, decoctions, pocket items, etc, all bindable to keyboard. GET RID OF THE RADIAL MENU.

Last edited:
-better ai
-implement good physics/ragdoll as mentioned above
-crime system to make looting risky
-improve economy
-make alcohol rare, make food a valuable part of gameplay
-more challenging difficulty

-optimize game so FPS is better and fix bugs. There is powerful PC systems struggling with this game yet a PS4 and Xbox One are able to run it... and low to ultra toggles don't provide much difference. My GTX 670 is having a hard time staying at 30fps in Novigrad at certain times, it's disappointing.

-PC oriented UI. Hotbar, bind crossbow, bombs, oils, decoctions, pocket items, etc, all bindable to keyboard. GET RID OF THE RADIAL MENU.

Radial is awful even for controller. The controller setup could be a lot better and more intuitive.

Top Bottom