What're ye doin' in preperation of B&W

+
What're ye doin' in preperation of B&W

So what do you guys and girls do to keep yourselves busy until the best DLC you'll ever see gets released?

Me, I'm just designing new builds with every little piece of info I can get my grubby hands on. Also, I'm plundering my current NG character to prepare various items for these builds (I'm seriously selling almost all my alchemy items for orens, just so I can fully prepare my build...)
:hmm3:

Guest 3847602

1) Read all the books and played all the games in succession
2) Brew and upgraded every potion and decoction (apart from doppler and succubus, of course)
3) Forged the Mastercrafted version of every Witcher gear
4) Finished a few remaining hidden side quests on Skellige
5) Amassed a huge amount of coin ready to be spent on real estate and Grandmaster gear.

Locked and loaded :2guns:

- I've soon finished the books, as I wanted to read through the significant part regarding B&W again.
- I've finished completely 100% new game save ready for the expansion.
- Probably starting NG+ run with the new patch to pass the remaining time till Toussaint.

Until that i'm basically twiddling my thumbs and trying to figure what to do. :)

Added 400 000 coins through cheatengine in my first and only playthrough and went in front of the seven cats inn.

I am kinda rushing through a NG + at the moment because I didn't have an old decent save file left. I have enough coin in the pocket for purchasing grandmaster armors, but then again I have t to those gear quests again imao. So yeah busy busy busy rushing xD.

I'm all set to go with a Normal & NG+ save file ready & waiting but i'm avoiding anything to do with Blood & Wine. I don't want to know any details other than it's called Blood & Wine so keeping clear of trailers, YouTube reviews & spoilers on this site.

1) Read all the books and played all the games in succession
2) Brew and upgraded every potion and decoction (apart from doppler and succubus, of course)
3) Forged the Mastercrafted version of every Witcher gear
4) Finished a few remaining hidden side quests on Skellige
5) Amassed a huge amount of coin ready to be spent on real estate and Grandmaster gear.

Locked and loaded :2guns:

Just out of curiosity why do you say "apart from Doppler and Succubus, of course.."

Guest 3847602

Just out of curiosity why do you say "apart from Doppler and Succubus, of course.."

You need Doppler and Succubus mutagens to make those decoctions. Those two can be obtained only by killing Doppler (An Elusive Thief quest) and Succubus (Deadly Delights or Practicum in Advanced Alchemy). I still can't bring myself to do it ;)

You need Doppler and Succubus mutagens to make those decoctions. Those two can be obtained only by killing Doppler (An Elusive Thief quest) and Succubus (Deadly Delights or Practicum in Advanced Alchemy). I still can't bring myself to do it ;)

I wasn't going mention the spoiler (although the game is over a year old, so people who whine about spoilers shouldn't complain!) but yeah, you can obtain both of those within those 3 quests. My first playthrough I did not kill the Doppler but I killed the succubus, but now that I'm using a strong strong alchemy build, I need all the decotions and potions I can get :D

I wasn't going mention the spoiler (although the game is over a year old, so people who whine about spoilers shouldn't complain!) but yeah, you can obtain both of those within those 3 quests. My first playthrough I did not kill the Doppler but I killed the succubus, but now that I'm using a strong strong alchemy build, I need all the decotions and potions I can get :D

In my original playthrough (which I'm still considering my canon, at least until I do my final playthrough) I didn't kill them either. But as I played the witcher more and more, my perspective of those quests changed, and in my final canon they're dead as dirt.

Good man.

I've just finished getting all the master witcher school gear sets (so the collection in my house can be complete) - I only had Wolf and Cat before in my current save.
I'll probably roam around a little this week just to rebuild some of my cash supply. But mostly it will be waiting ...

already have all the witcher armors ready to upgrade to grandmaster, have a lot of crowns to buy everything in touissant, geralt is just waiting for the new contract, i'm playing other games to distract from the waiting time,

I was going to have a few months break in Witcher 3. I started to play Witcher 1 to keep my need of daily Geralt dose happy. It's a great game and I'm going to play it some day, but I couldn't get peace from Witcher 3 (and I still don't like playing with PC, specially now with lots of back problems). So now I'm playing yet again new game with W3. I'm having two completed NG+ saves that I can use IMMEDIATELY when when BAW gets out. Also reading the books at the moment :)

Top Bottom