What're ye doin' in preperation of B&W

+
i manage to gain one more level and reach 70 :) , i'm farming some mutagens and experiment with different builds, i kind of gave up Bear School and armor , i think i'll start with Cat gear& school ,six red / five green skills build

I'm just practicing combat against guards in Novigrad and at Crow's Perch, and getting murdered every so often, which makes reloading a pain. Really hope there's an arena mode in B&W that you can play in indefinitely like in TW2, so I don't have to run around like a madman looking for spiders and arachas to test my build.

i'm trying to make a sweetfx/reshade preset to remove the orange tint/filter to see toussant at its best, not hidden behind the filter, but i fail miserably

I'm just practicing combat against guards in Novigrad and at Crow's Perch, and getting murdered every so often, which makes reloading a pain. Really hope there's an arena mode in B&W that you can play in indefinitely like in TW2, so I don't have to run around like a madman looking for spiders and arachas to test my build.

There is a tourney for Knights in which Geralt can participate :)

Getting all the witcher gear mastercrafted is a bitch. Finally understand the point with all those smugglers caches...

Even though there is literally nothing to do and no new place to discover in my game, I still find myself playing it. I just, wander around doing absolutely nothing :lol: Daily dose of Witcher is highly needed. Can't help it.

Enthusiastically looking forward to playing B&W.

Have you only done 1 playthrough? Got all trophys? All sets mastercrafted, I'm doing stuff like that, all superior potions, oils

Even though there is literally nothing to do and no new place to discover in my game, I still find myself playing it. I just, wander around doing absolutely nothing :lol: Daily dose of Witcher is highly needed. Can't help it.

Enthusiastically looking forward to playing B&W.

take a walk in the sewers of Novigrad.. im sure you will find some stuff down there

I went back and played some old Nintendo games for the hell of it. Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, etc. Great system. Now it's just pretty much nothing until BAW comes out. I can't believe it's only three more days! It felt like just yesterday where everyone was gossiping about what month it would be released in.

Top Bottom