What's the hold up on 1.07?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, meaning the patch was ready one week ago (or more) and just waitingf for approval from MS / Sony... what hapened to PC comes first ? ;)

It happens that it makes sense to streamline the release of patches for all platform at the same time.

How does that happen to make sense, again? As if the consoles haven't already done enough to decimate this game...

It's a huge patch with many different changes that appeal to more than just you. Just releasing it at the same time for everyone makes everyone happy.
Complaining about a patch not being released for PC first is fine, but it doesn't decimate the game in any way. At the very most it makes you wait a little longer which I guess can decimate a game for you if you have absolutely no patience and need the changes the patch brings absolutely now.

It's a huge patch with many different changes that appeal to more than just you. Just releasing it at the same time for everyone makes everyone happy.
Complaining about a patch not being released for PC first is fine, but it doesn't decimate the game in any way. At the very most it makes you wait a little longer which I guess can decimate a game for you if you have absolutely no patience and need the changes the patch brings absolutely now.

So a completed PC patch that doesn't have to jump through console certification hoops should be needlessly withheld because releasing the patch when it's actually done would hurt console users' feelings? Gotcha

So a completed PC patch that doesn't have to jump through console certification hoops should be needlessly withheld because releasing the patch when it's actually done would hurt console users' feelings? Gotcha

Sounds like your feelings are a little hurt too friend you know, condescending post and all. Maybe you should just take a break from the web for a bit and cool off. Play a game, have some fun, talk to friends.

of course patch is going to come at same time for all platforms as News title is "Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!"

& I am sure CDPR worked 1st on console patches as they not release patch 1.06 for consoles as well it needs approval from MS / Sony So while console patches are in approval process they completed pc patch simple as that :)

CDPR going to release 1.07 patch on 10.7.15 ;)

Minor thing, but during Triss' final quest, the cutscene shows her constantly with a fireball on her hand. It continues like that even during the dialogue that follows. Is that going to be fixed?

did anybody else had some strange mirror like object floating around when discussing with Keira Metz whether she should go to Radovid or rather go to Kaer Morhen? it is small piece, looking like a collar, floating around their necks or face..

did anybody else had some strange mirror like object floating around when discussing with Keira Metz whether she should go to Radovid or rather go to Kaer Morhen? it is small piece, looking like a collar, floating around their necks or face..

yep got that too.

waiting for the final list of changes and the patch release, good work if the changes i want to see, don´t be, maybe at future or redkit... another time good work CDR it,s enjoy with us

Guest 3838453

I uninstaled the game 5 days ago ... got easy and boring anyway ,good luck with wait for patch.

(I wait for fallout 4 ;) )

I uninstaled the game 5 days ago ... got easy and boring anyway ,good luck with wait for patch.

(I wait for fallout 4 ;) )

You do realize that Bethesda games, all of them, and FO 3 and NV were extremely easy :p ...
And that FO 4 would be easy too?

And that it looks like Call of Duty : Fallout edition....

OT:
I do mostly wonder about the possible performance enhancements in this new patch. On my older PC, the game does not run all that well :(
Well it does. But not in Novigrad...

As for bugs... I have encountered quite few.

If the patch 1.07 is done then why don't release it on PC ? Why we have to wait for console certification process ? You have released all prior patches on PC as soon as they are done so please do the same for 1.07 CDPR.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-w...pc-patch-1-07-aimed-for-simultaneous-release/

Why I am saying this ? because I am carrying a bunch of load in my inventory just in hope that I will get the storage chest soon and will off load it there, secondly the inventory crash issue is driving me nuts, off loading bulk of load in a chest might help fix this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom