Who's your favourite woman?

+
Who's your favourite woman?

In the Witcher you encounter a number of ladies and have various relations with them.Who is your favourite?For me Triss

I think my favorite lady is Triss, too. I'm also fond of the Lady of the Lake and Abigail. Beyond them, not many female characters stand out, except Shani.

pudi0072000 said:
I think my favorite lady is Triss, too. I'm also fond of the Lady of the Lake and Abigail. Beyond them, not many female characters stand out, except Shani.
I put up a small gallery of the cards on Photobucket and it's really funny. They censored a couple of the cards while others have been left untouched......

I was disappointed when Abigail said it was in the past and it should stay that way. Abigail is my favouirte.

ChocolateLover67 said:
ChocolateLover67 said:
I was disappointed when Abigail said it was in the past and it should stay that way. Abigail is my favouirte.
Love your sig.Anyone here like Half Life 2
Thanks. I'm a fan of Doctor Who. There is a topic here you might be interested in.

e-ahmet said:
e-ahmet said:
e-ahmet said:
Love your sig.Anyone here like Half Life 2
Thanks. I'm a fan of Doctor Who. There is a topic here you might be interested in.
Thanks for the topic link.......... BTW DT was my favourite "new" doctor...... But I am warming to Matt Smith

Vilgefortze said:
Well, we can use the Bink player to view all the cards whenever we want to...
True but that takes the challenge out of actually finding them the fun way.What would have been cool is had the game saved the cards as a high resolution wallpaper once you unlocked each card. That would have been cool.

If you want a wallpaper, use Fraps.As for using Bink, you can view the cards even when the game's not running. Bink player is great. Some of my fav moments in many games are .bik files. I can re-view them whenever I want with the Bink player.

I prefer Shani over Triss, and I also like Abigail (and I'm a girl myself, don't know if that makes a difference). But hey, most of the girls didn't really have a chance to show their "personality" =D Shani was the best of them for me, because she's OK when talking to (not dumb nor arrongant) AND she has very nice cards, too =D

RoyalistGirl said:
I prefer Shani over Triss, and I also like Abigail (and I'm a girl myself, don't know if that makes a difference). But hey, most of the girls didn't really have a chance to show their "personality" =D Shani was the best of them for me, because she's OK when talking to (not dumb nor arrongant) AND she has very nice cards, too =D
That's true... But as games get more advanced we'll get more interaction with characters and who knows maybe one day one of those girls will slap the player's character purely based on some kind of random response. :D

ChocolateLover67 said:
ChocolateLover67 said:
That's true... But as games get more advanced we'll get more interaction with characters and who knows maybe one day one of those girls will slap the player's character purely based on some kind of random response. :D
What there`s cards in the game (lol)Hopefully when they release TW2 we`ll also eventually get an adventure editor and that we can create mods to do as you describe and that will rival oblivion and Dragon Age As far as the ladies Triss and Shani both have good and bad qualities but i choose Triss overall because she has prestige , power , and beauty.

slimgrin said:
Triss all the way. She's powerful, beautiful, and has her own priorities.
...and far more capable of turning Geralt into a pile of ash is she ever finds out he's with another woman. ;)

Specialforces52 said:
doubt u guys will know of her unless uve read the books but Yennefer is BA =]
Good point, but many of us have read the books. Yennefer is great, but since she hasn't appeared in the game world (yet, at least), she doesn't get mentioned as often. Personally, I like Triss. As slimgrin said, "She's powerful, beautiful, and has her own priorities." All of this adds up to fantastic story and character potential since Triss is always in the middle of one crisis or another--political, romantic, whatever.

Top Bottom