Why my weapon was disappearing (I'm pissed)

+
Why my weapon was disappearing (I'm pissed)

A few weeks ago I wrote this post in regard to my steel sword vanishing off Geralt:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54027-Steel-sword-repeatedly-vanishing-on-PS4-after-1-07-(possible-spoilers)

I realize why this was happening - With patch 1.07, School Gear level requirements were RAISED. My Cat School steel sword would put itself in my bag after a cut scene, making me think it glitched off of me.

I cannot understand how the "average person" (which is what the law goes by) is expected to figure that out. Why would a person think that a piece of gear that they have already been using got raised in level requirement, preventing them from using it after a patch? I had ALREADY BEEN USING IT. I CAN STILL USE IT UNTIL I ENTER A CUT SCENE.

So, WHAT SWORD SHOULD I USE NOW UNTIL I REACH LEVEL 23? I don't have any other steel swords because I get rid of the weaker ones as I go.

It's not bad enough that I wasted time repeatedly loading n reloading games to see where the sword vanished, and didn't play the game for a stupid reason, but I must now find a shitty steel sword when I probably had a better one that I didn't think I'd need.

You shouldn't be time paradoxing your game when you patch it. I shouldn't be in a situation where I am fucked with no steel sword. Thinking about all the wasted time, both in trying to figure out the problem and stopping playing in the middle of the story (which ruins the experience) really fucken pisses me off.

A few weeks ago I wrote this post in regard to my steel sword vanishing off Geralt:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54027-Steel-sword-repeatedly-vanishing-on-PS4-after-1-07-(possible-spoilers)

I realize why this was happening - With patch 1.07, School Gear level requirements were RAISED. My Cat School steel sword would put itself in my bag after a cut scene, making me think it glitched off of me.

I cannot understand how the "average person" (which is what the law goes by) is expected to figure that out. Why would a person think that a piece of gear that they have already been using got raised in level requirement, preventing them from using it after a patch? I had ALREADY BEEN USING IT. I CAN STILL USE IT UNTIL I ENTER A CUT SCENE.

So, WHAT SWORD SHOULD I USE NOW UNTIL I REACH LEVEL 23? I don't have any other steel swords because I get rid of the weaker ones as I go.

It's not bad enough that I wasted time repeatedly loading n reloading games to see where the sword vanished, and didn't play the game for a stupid reason, but I must now find a shitty steel sword when I probably had a better one that I didn't think I'd need.

You shouldn't be time paradoxing your game when you patch it. I shouldn't be in a situation where I am fucked with no steel sword. Thinking about all the wasted time, both in trying to figure out the problem and stopping playing in the middle of the story (which ruins the experience) really fucken pisses me off.

You aren't expected to figure it out - CDPR screwed up big time and didn't even mention changes to the equipment requirements in the 1.07 patch notes. I honestly believe they have no internal communication at this point. Nothing else can explain it.

Top Bottom