Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3841499

I tried the 8.0 version again with custom clouds mod that reduces exposure heavily and it did improve this mod. It was no longer "fantasy-bright" like I described it earlier. However, I noticed that interiors often seriously clipped & crushed black levels with all detail removed. It makes exterior have better contrast, but inside houses so much detail is lost and that's with calibrated BT.1886 gamma that is quite friendly to black levels... With power-law 2.2 gamma, black levels are significantly worse of course. I still do not know for sure if her already has, but I really wish the maker of this mod would calibrate his displays, at least grayscale.

opengrip;n9666711 said:
I'm personally not a fan of it but it is very much a personal preference as I like a more realistic vs a cinematic look.

OK, i respect that.
Thank for quick reply.

sjazz;n9685291 said:
Any plan regarding v9 release date? I am so excited to finally play again :)

4 of us are constantly working each day on this update! We should have a release date very soon!

MajimeAki;n9686261 said:
can we expect any update videos?:)

There will be a trailer video at the time of the release date announcement! It will cover features and whats new with the mod :)

Gotta say that those swamp screenshots look very good. And the nights are very dark and atmospheric, really nice.

Guest 3841499

This mod is not compatible with Weathers Enhanced / Better Wind mods, is it?

MonarchX;n9690781 said:
This mod is not compatible with Weathers Enhanced / Better Wind mods, is it?
No it already has better wind physics included. It also has its own weather packs as well so you shouldn't need weather enhanced either.

Hey! I see you opengrip mentioning that it already contains better wind and it's own weather pack. Does this mean that it also has the additional weather commentary of Geralt for those weathers like in the other weather mod?

Guest 3841499

The comments from Geralt come from Weather Enhanced Script, which you can remove for this mod as it could be "out-of-sync" so-to-speak. I do not know for sure.

I do hope WLM has the additional extreme weathers ..

Cercaphus;n9690951 said:
Hey! I see you opengrip mentioning that it already contains better wind and it's own weather pack. Does this mean that it also has the additional weather commentary of Geralt for those weathers like in the other weather mod?

I'm going to hand these questions off to milos as its more his department! I'm sure he will respond soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom