Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, I don't know. Didn't have time to test it yet. Just looked on the screenshots here and thought translucency in it's core is great, but in skellige it's better off. The conifer trees shouldn't have translucency, but leaf-trees should.

Mishikedman thank you friend, indeed we will ;)

fix: imo "modWLM_VII_6_IcyTranslucency_OFF" looks best, maybe the trees are a little bit to vibrant in Skellige.
regarding swamps, i prefer the new version over the mixed one, the lighting feels a bit inconsistent during different tod in mixed, i still think new one is a bit too blue and would greatly improve being more dark and gritty.
i played around whit some colors in Ansel and came up whit two different versions using the mixed version http://imgur.com/gallery/wSizd
color enhanced 2 ended up really atmospheric and swampy ;)

Last edited:
This version will come tomorrow with updated shadows and sun :) There is so many things to be improved :D But i hope by the end off this year WLM will be finished :)
Next year i will start WLM Toussaint edition :)

larsroar41t4 This is easily achievable three tweaks one tonemaping for general brightines, final color balancee for shadows and finaly tweak to fog color :) But with new shadows i plan to implement it will be really close to it :) Only one thing i don't understand how Mixed one is not consistent in all tod, to me it looks realy good in all tod ?

You can post them on Nexus, or send to Lars :) I don't want to limit you artistically you always do nice screenshots so do what every you like ;)

Mishikedman;n9376401 said:
You can post them on Nexus, or send to Lars :) I don't want to limit you artistically you always do nice screenshots so do what every you like ;)

You'd actually make it easier since figuring out what to photograph is what takes the most time for me. Just say if there's a specific spot you'd like to be shown.

To make it simpler, I'll just keep posting them here, and if you like them enough feel free to upload them to the nexus page. (I'll try not to spam the thread lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom