Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
larsroar41t4;n9533051 said:
i dont really care for the e3 look, i only take inspiration form what looked good in it not to replicate

yes the most important we get a game visually superior

Is there any news to this? It looks like everything is laying down, which is pretty sad after the promising annuncitation and your team up...

kacper1309;n9535141 said:

i think that is for his personal mod, maybe i am wrong.
GregorWladacz i think milos is a bit burned out, and he not having a pc is probably also one other reason for the halt in the updates :(
i needed a break to but i think i will start work again soon, dont know about GrahamCampbell, he seems to be active on youtube but last update i got from him was that he was busy whit school.

I am but i still work on it and i have something amazing to show you soon. And yes all Serbs have orthodox christian tradition that is called slava, all families have Saint who represent their family name and house, we believe he is protector of house and on his day we celebrate this occasion with friends and family for three days. That's why i am on hold...

Last edited:
Ok, sorry. I didn't want to hurry you guys. I didn't see the new video, it looks stunning :) I'm looking forward for the new update. I wish you all best luck and a good time :)

No Title

Mishikedman;n9535281 said:
I am but i still work on it and i have something amazing to show you soon. And yes all Serbs have orthodox christian tradition that is called slava, all families have Saint who represent their family name and house, we believe he is protector of house and on his day we celebrate this occasion with friends and family for three days. That's why i am on hold...
Patron saint, basically. Yeah, lots of cultures have something similar. PC gamers should probably have their own patron saint. It's basically this guy, but he doesn't really have a name.

Attachments

• photo170141.jpg
    photo170141.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 63
marweninho1;n9532941 said:
i see a very talented guys are working hard on their new lighting mods and we have a competition ( essenthy with STLM ,WLM ,PROJECT E3 and LEXAR lighting mod and maybe others idk them yet ) , i think it's now or never to achieve the E3 look because this guys are capable to do it and we have a strong collaboration here, we have faith on you all to bring us back the lost witcher experience

WLM is not trying to achieve the E3 look.

greetings @Mishikedman, i made the e3 lens flare from sword of destiny, its in development for wlm but if you let it integrate it i can add it for release on the mod page
need permision for to release it anyway

i wait for 8.1 version, best lightning mod.

Not a problem, if people like it i dont have problem with new addon, thank you for your work friend :) You can add as optional version i will give you administrator rights on nexus wlm mod page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom