Wild Rose Dethorned Achievement bug

+
Great, if it worked for you, it worked for YOU.

I don't know if it's trolling or you genuinely unlocked it but you were lucky. I've attempted these "solutions" and so called "fixes" but in all respect, they are not; they are merely lucky runs that finally popped the achievement/trophy for you.

I have ran it 5 times, been strict on the play through's and yet nothing.

That is a lot of time wasted. So screw doing it again on a hunch that it may or may not work due to someone's lucky run & pop. CDPR need to fix it because I'm sick and tired of this bs on "next gen" titles with glitched/bugged achievements. Witcher 3 was originally delayed whilst mocking other pre Xmas release games for being plagued with bugs, yet here we are having had a run of quest breaking, game breaking and also achievement/trophy ridden glitches.

Can't wait for the next DLC! Can't wait to see which achievements are bugged on that one too!

*Btw CDPR, thanks for this, because it has bored me so much to the point I can't even play the rest of Witcher 3 HoS and bother to finish it. Sick of the sight of it and running into the next glitch; when I see something that shouldn't occur etc I just roll my eyes and think what a joke.

Last edited:
Finally gave up!

After more than 10 hours spent only tring to get this Achievement I decide to wait for CD Projekt to pacth it! I've tried everything suggested for at least 5 times each (start a new game only with the DLC, revisit every camp, meditate in every camp, looked around every camp trying to find some lost enemy, did every quest related, etc).
I have all the others Trophies in the game, I really hope CD Projekt to feedback us on this Thread, although all the time I spent to get all the Trophies and all the frustration with some other Trophies will be worthless.
Thank you and sorry for the spelling, I'm Braziliam.

Just like REDKatja wrote earlier, we are working on the fix for this issue and you are more than welcome to send us your save via our support form so we can check if the fix we prepared will also work for your case.

Just like REDKatja wrote earlier, we are working on the fix for this issue and you are more than welcome to send us your save via our support form so we can check if the fix we prepared will also work for your case.

I'm playing on PS4, how do I send you the save game file?

Please follow the path: Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Copy to USB
Keep in mind that gamesaves come in pairs - one will be 16MB heavy, other one 1kb. Also provide me the information about what version do you have?
If you got boxed one, at the side of the box there is number with CUSA-xxxxx
If you got digital version, you can check it after you put it on the USB
C:\Users\<user ID>\Downloads\PS4\SAVEDATA\14ca82863eb5a141\CUSAXXXXX

Send this gamesave via our support form as zipped attachment. Thanks!

Please follow the path: Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Copy to USB
Keep in mind that gamesaves come in pairs - one will be 16MB heavy, other one 1kb. Also provide me the information about what version do you have?
If you got boxed one, at the side of the box there is number with CUSA-xxxxx
If you got digital version, you can check it after you put it on the USB
C:\Users\<user ID>\Downloads\PS4\SAVEDATA\14ca82863eb5a141\CUSAXXXXX

Send this gamesave via our support form as zipped attachment. Thanks!

Ok, I've just sent the form with all the specifications and the save game file. Thanks for the feedback, do you have an estimate time for the solution?

Greetings witchers!

My achievement have been bugged like everyone els and i found a working solution on steam that i did try out and it worked.

Start a new game with Heart of Stone only.

First, i did the "Evil's Soft First Touches", after meeting with Olgierd one of his lackey will give you "Rose on a Red Field". I did this quest then i met with the Ofieri trader, do his quest (find the diagrams) and then clean all the remaining bandit camps and person in distress.

I also did the meditate method after cleaning each bandit camps just to make sure no survivor escapes.

Good luck hope this helps.

I found a real(i think) solution of this problem,
YOU MUST KILL ALL RED ROSE KNIGHT !!!!!
All in the bandits camp (8). When you must free the guy. At abbandoned village, and in the mission when you must collect the diagrams.
Dont forget the mission "Rose on a Red Field", remember that you must kill two guys (dont use AXII and dont give them money)
Ps.
Sorry for my English

---------- Updated at 02:43 PM ----------

There is no need to start a new game or delete your save point (i did, and that was a mistake)
Just be sure to kill everyone

---------- Updated at 02:44 PM ----------

You can trust my, i try everything,

I found a real(i think) solution of this problem,
YOU MUST KILL ALL RED ROSE KNIGHT !!!!!
All in the bandits camp (8). When you must free the guy. At abbandoned village, and in the mission when you must collect the diagrams.
Dont forget the mission "Rose on a Red Field", remember that you must kill two guys (dont use AXII and dont give them money)
Ps.
Sorry for my English

---------- Updated at 02:43 PM ----------

There is no need to start a new game or delete your save point (i did, and that was a mistake)
Just be sure to kill everyone

---------- Updated at 02:44 PM ----------

You can trust my, i try everything,

Thanks for your effort but I did everything already in past you wrote about. And I miss that trophy on PS4 furthermore... :( But trophies or achievements - if you prefer - are for me not so important... Just a bonus to be honest... So no real problem for me! :evil:

Didn't read all posts, sorry... I got this trophy by accident while collecting all ? marks. I was playing with easy settings then, so in that case it makes sense what is said here http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=926980#vch under comments. You need to be close enough that camp while killing knights. I was playing with easy, so I just walked in the middle of the camp, gave one swing and that was it. If you are playing with harder difficulties, you may lure those guys too far from the camp.

I had same kind of problem with one person in distress during my first game. I went there too early, had to back down quite a lot, and when I finally killed all bandits, I didn't get the key to open that cage. Went back later with proper levels, killed all bandits easily and got the key?

So I'm not sure if this works, but if you want that trophy, I think you should at least try this.

And one solution can be that lonely guy wondering somewhere near the cam. Also mentioned in link comments.

Same problem here :( I know what's the issue... It does not matter in which order you do the camps or if you fast travel or not. Each camp should have 6 soldiers + one camp 11. When I played for the 4th time I was counting the knights and loot and these did not matched up. I could have 6 knights but only 4 loots or 6 knights and 3 loots. Simple math: 7camps x 6loos each + 11 = 53 loots. If you don't get these, you won't get the achievement. Solution? None. You can save the game before each camp and load it if no 6 knights appears. It is possible it is not all about the loot but only knights, then again, you have to load each time to have 6 + 11:(

I don't think I will be bothered again. Will wait for the patch 1.12. This is my last achievement missing, "sad but true". :(

Top Bottom