Will NG+ levelling bug be fixed any time soon?

+
Will NG+ levelling bug be fixed any time soon?

I am speaking about the bug being discussed in another thread - the bug where we can easily get into the mid-50s by doing everything in the vanilla game and the two expansions, no exploits, but then for NG+ some later quests, gear, etc. are scaled beyond 100.

Are there plans in place to fix this somehow? For example, by capping everything at 100, or by going back to the old way of leveling up enemies etc. by adding a flat amount to their NG numbers or requirements?

Thanks for any info.

That's what we've been asking for, but so far all the damn responses we get are: "Did ya use exp exploit? did ya cheat, well if ya did it's your fault" etc etc. And that pisses me off, it's like as if they never tried playing their game almost 100% all the way through. Because I did not use any exploit whatsoever, I did most sidequests, both DLCs, discovered all the markers before finally finishing the game at the final preparations quest.

Ugh, it really makes me mad that those who tried to 100% the game and most likely got to above level 50+ get astoundingly accused of cheating.

Please CDPR, fix this by hard capping or removing gear requirement at level 100, or even increasing level cap.

I have this on a smaller scale without using any exp mod or exploit. I was only in the upper 30s because the save game I use for NG+ is from last summer before the Addons were out.

the major problem is not the inability to use the highest equipment level 100 is already alone in Novigrad missions are level 150 and are 50 more levels with enemies Do so here calculations when you play blood and wine that will level 250 ? so you can not play, to block the maximum level 100 for all . missions, enemies diagrams , everything.

Top Bottom