Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

+

Will you be buying any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, and I'll be pre-ordering any DLC / game they come up with, the amount of respect they earned from me with The Witcher 3 far outweighs any technical issues I'm having with cp2077 (and I'm playing on base ps4).

I trust they'll keep patching and improving things up as regaining that good PR they had is probably among their top priorities... And what a lesson this has been...

If they can pull themselves back together and recover from this backlash, I see them coming up with even more amazing projects in the future.

Never again full prize from this company. Im old and a couple months waiting doesnt hurt me anymore ;)
I have an cyberpunk collectors edition. The first collectors i ever purchased in 28 years of gaming.

Its not about the money im very well situated.
They simply dont earn it at this point.
I learned that one from the division.
The high quality watch promised was so cheap, even Chinese manufacturers would blush in shame.

I've stuck with Bethesda through their messy releases, this is nothing. :cool:

Pretty much the only gaming studios I pre-order from are Bethesda and CDPR.

This was the first and last game i ever pre ordered. NEVER AGAIN. Oh and about the OP's question....... Ahahahahahahahah Muahahahahahahaha ROFL!

As things currently stand, no I will not.

The game they released has obviously been stripped down, you can see where content has been stripped all over the place. If they spend the next year putting humpty dumpty back together again I will be much more likely to purchase additional content. If they just smooth out the worst of the bugs and move on to DLC and Witcher 4 I'll need a full NMS with a lot of reviews to pick this game back up, and I'll likely never pre-order a CDP game again.

If there’s anything interesting, why not. I’m not the sort of activist type to start boycotts out of principle or proverbial ”bad blood” from previous arrangements. I go by what I think sounds good.

But I’m not going to be hovering over development process’ at gaming forums anymore. And the chances for the interesting stuff to come around... well, not very good for CP, and if CDPR keeps their ethos about wanting to be the ”biggestest and bestestest in the whole wide world”, I dunno... 50/50... 40/60... 30/70?
Big blockbuster games don’t tend to be aimed at me as their audience.

I am curious to see what the general audience has to say on this.
As things currently stand... No.

Even less so after what appeared to me as an insincere apology video and their response to Jason's article. I just don't trust them anymore to deliver what's advertised or even a quality product at launch after this game.

If they come back and fix this game (not talking bugs) and the next game has had enough time out for me to safely purchase, then I'll support them. As is there's plenty of ways to get these games for basically free now (gamepass, account sharing, etc.)

After Fallout 4 and the DLC I stopped supporting Bethesda and refuse to pay a dime if it'll go to their pocket. I've done the same with plenty of other devs too, so I have no issue doing this with CDPR after this launch and the follow up so far.

Edit: Hell I deleted my Amazon account and refuse to support them after they refused to honor their refund policy and they're the biggest retailer out there now lol

Depends on what the DLC is, if it is just a couple of Clothes and weapons, probably not, but if we are talking DLCs akin to Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, then definitely.

I can imagine that a Quest Path for Meredith Stout & MilTech would make an excellent DLC, or Panam, or Lizzi, or any of the fixers, maybe even leading to a romance option/chance in the right circumstances.

Even if CP2077 is not perfect I think it is a great game to expand, hopefully elongating the main quest.

Probably, but I'm gonna keep an eye on the backstage. If CDPR can't contain the shitstorm they created with cyberpunk, leaking lots of assets and people from their talented team, their next games/DLCs will just be milking a decrepit cow, long gone from it's days of glory, before it dies out (like Konami cough cough). I'd find that pretty sad. Cyberpunk is underwhelming, but I enjoyed it thoroughly and we can see the huge potential there.

Edit: don't preorder. Ever.

I'm surprised you didn't include the obvious "maybe" response in your poll.

Maybe. Depends on what we end up with in upcoming patches and fixes and my evaluation of them. I haven't had any real performance issues on my PC, so that's not such a big issue for me. A substantially different game than what was hyped; pre release, is. While I like the game; for me it's a 6.5 or maybe 7 out of 10 instead of the 9 out of 10 I expected. Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me.

Right now its a hard no but I said the same thing about Hello Games after No Mans Sky but after all Hello Games has done to redeem themselves I plan on supporting Hello Games going forward. Same logic applies here.

Same-ish here.

Poll is lacking an option - depends on CDPR's support. If they really stop at bug fixes and the kind of minor DLC that they gave for TW3, it'll be a pass for me. If they give the game the treatment it deserves, hell yes. If they deliver their original vision as free support, damn I would spend 2-3 times what I spent already on new content. The base game has to be improved upon before I do though.

I bought Witcher 3 with all DLC for 15,- € 3-4 years after Release for PS (had it already on PC... and bought it for XBox, too).
So this will be my copy. If the fix all the problems.

Because they really pulled a almost historical stunt with that release. I think one way to give studios a message is to a) don't buy anything or b) if the price is down to the bottom. It has no effect if there are still millions who accept everything.
But at least it is not my money.

OMG i love this game so much, if there was pay content i would of purchased on PS5.

I am afraid of finishing story as spoiler alerts i heard there is no comeback. How is the DLC going to continue the V story or a new character?

I might be a bit drunk as i enjoy the story, I wish there was more to Judy. Writers did amazing job with a story.
Post automatically merged:

Will there be a PS5 Collectors edition?

Last edited:
Same-ish here.

Poll is lacking an option - depends on CDPR's support. If they really stop at bug fixes and the kind of minor DLC that they gave for TW3, it'll be a pass for me. If they give the game the treatment it deserves, hell yes. If they deliver their original vision as free support, damn I would spend 2-3 times what I spent already on new content. The base game has to be improved upon before I do though.
I'm all about forgiveness and redemption stories. I would love nothing more than to celebrate CDPR's success going forward with continuous transactions of my money for their products. I have the money to trade but as things stand right now, their products aren't worthy of my money. I would however like them to be.

Top Bottom