Witcher 3 benchmarks?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witcher 3 benchmarks?

hello,

can anyone who has played / tested the game tell me how well it runs on different configurations and at what settings?

ex: with a 970 , 770 660 and 750ti (and equivalent AMD cards)

we already know that it runs @60 and 1080p with a 980 , so anyone with any info?

Thanks!

There is a 196 pages long thread on this subject.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...Hunt-PC-System-Requirements-are-here!/page196
And the game is not out yet, so no one has had their hands on the game. You can just speculate how the game would run on different GPUs based on the relative performance of the cards to each other, running other games that have already been released.

i know we can just speculate , but i was hoping that maybr , maybe someone who has tested the game can tell us?

i know we can just speculate , but i was hoping that maybr , maybe someone who has tested the game can tell us?

It they told you, Geralt would have to kill them ;) Seriously, there is very little information on performance on AMD cards and mid-range cards.

I wonder how a GTX 780 SC would do, I recently bought an i7 5820k and 8gb 2666mhz dd4 ram. I have my doubts it can run 60fps on ultra though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom