Witcher 3 music

+
Skyrim's Official Deluxe Soundtrack (that super limited one, sold by Jeremy Soule himself; I've got one of these, with Soule's autograph btw) was published as 4CD SKU, with 3 CD's packed with music tracks and additional fourth with sound/musical soundscapes, called "Skyrim Atmospheres". It's even featured as a single track, with duration of 40-something minutes.

Can we hope for something like this, but Witcher 3? At least in digital form maybe?

The basic OST released with the game is great, but it doesn't contain everything.

Does anyone know the name of this track?
It's one of the Skellige Exploration tracks but I'd love to know if it has a name or link to a standalone video.

[video]https://youtu.be/8RVcQ_8KKd0?t=1355[/video]

22:35

Last edited:
The music is beautiful in game- especially the Skellige music- does anyone know the who the vocal is? The combat music I find myself sometimes extending combat just to hear it for longer.

I couldn't find those tracks so I decided to upload them myself:

I really like the music when we have a chat with Corinne Tilly (dreamer) :

In fact, this is probably one of my best scene in TW3. We see at this point how Geralt is concerned about Ciri. Powerful moment.

Just realized I never praised the music in this game. The game has easily the most memorable soundtrack I have ever experienced in a video game. Witcher 2 was pretty generic in this regard, but Witcher 3 nailed it. It has music you won't find in any other game (except for Witcher 1 maybe, but Witcher 3 is a improvement imo).
Very well done.

This game has one of the best soundtracks of any game to date. The music in this game fits so perfectly to the game. I have listened to at least one track daily ever since I got the soundtrack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom