Witcher 3 ReShade/SFX CT Graphics

+
It does not work for me. The game just crashes at start if I don't remove the dxgi.dll file. Any suggestions?

Don't use overlays. If you used the preset I posted be sure to delete the old SweetFX first.

Last edited:
I like Kputts. His are always the best. Most true to the actual vision of the game with some slight tweaks to sharpness, tones, and contrast. Use his GTA5 one as well.

Hey, does anyone wanna create one with a more intense depth of field???

I'll give you all the virtual thanks

This is the first game i've installed a gfx mod the first time i've played it, this is a great game but i think cdproject really screwed up the color pallet It looks so much better with sweetfx it's unreal!

I like Kputts. His are always the best. Most true to the actual vision of the game with some slight tweaks to sharpness, tones, and contrast. Use his GTA5 one as well.

My problem with his is that torches and other light sorces are WAY too bright. So bright that my face is literally white on some parts.

I still havent find a nice sweet FX that does make the game more natural (blue/white-ish), but doenst make the nights and bad weather situations to dark. I can't see %@! when dark cloulds are hanging in the air.

Yeah i discovered that about the one i'm using now... but as a solution!!! You seem to get a torch item when you start, equip that, its middle mouse on and off, and so far i've been rp'ing back to a down to meditate, save, take a rl break. Sure i'm guessing theres going to be parts of the game were you have to get the boosted nighttime global illumination but so far i'm happy with the torch.. it looks awesome. The only issue is you need to do it inside building where there isn't a large light source as well.. which thinking about it.. at 11pm at night with nothing but one candle in the far corner what the game is doing is just right.

I can't get scroll lock to work for toggle reshade on/off. Any ideas? Or any workaround to map it to another key?

This looks really good. is sharpening set on high within the game?

I should be able to test this tomorrow hopefully =D

Damn looks awesome! Really adds to the realism!
But is there a way to disable/enable it while playing? I've used SweetFX Configurator for other games, but there is no Configurator for SweetFx 2.0 so far. And the configurator had a option to turn the SweetFX on and off ingame. Is there a way to do the same here?

i need a way to toggle it on and off as well. scroll lock does nothing. neither does the *numpad key.

currently i cant even tell if its working or not. i get the reshade message on startup so i assume its working but i need to see what's removed or changed in game to tell if i prefer it in on or off...

Since you keep bumping your thread, and working on your profile, any chance you could just slightly make the lights more realistic? Maybe just a fraction less vibrance... then i'll bite. Think skyrim realistic. It looks like you care about your profile, awesome!!

With more desaturated colors Geralt looks like vampire...
And if you desaturate image, road on this picture would be almost white! Vanilla game is to yellowish but less vibrance and it would look bad..
This is what I want

So mayn differnet times of day/night with lighting options and with more desturated image on some places game looks washed up!

Last edited:
Top Bottom