Wolf gear quest bug

+
Wolf gear quest bug

The time when you have to open a certain portal in the watch tower, there's nowhere to be find the second crystal.. he should have been on the ledge, but she is completely empty, so now I can't procced further into the quest

Missing second crystal for me too, i wrote to support, the asap texted back that they are investigating, but we have a solution now: (creative use of game mechanism) Step by step reach the ledge, but do not jump to the portal. Just fell from high, you will break to very low hp, but stuck on a tree or rock or something. Use a potion to full hp, then you can jump and "climb" down to the cave. It worked for me first try. (The cave is straight under the watch tower)

Last edited:
Missing second crystal for me too, i wrote to support, the asap texted back that they are investigating, but we have a solution now: (creative use of game mechanism) Step by step reach the ledge, but do not jump to the portal. Just fell from high, you will break to very low hp, but stuck on a tree or rock or something. Use a potion to full hp, then you can jump and "climb" down to the cave. It worked for me first try. (The cave is straight under the watch tower)
Confirming, it works (though it was after 5th try for me). It also validate all the points of this quest. You have to fall at the left of the "Assassin's creed easter egg" :)

I used all my 3 Raffar potions in the process because of the little freeze.

Thank you !

Last edited:
Top Bottom