[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

+
Suggestion: I think you should rename "witcher sets" to just "armors" since it contains more than just witcher armors now.

Actually it doesn't in therms of path of ents. They are all /witcher_ something :)

The other pieces you saw they are Full body ents, so I added to the Full Body Gear which is WH Fullbody Armor now. I will rename it o Full Body.

The cloak i will add to the Cape/Shoulder menu. :)

---------- Updated at 02:47 AM ----------

When I start to add the "Common Armors" I will add another sub menu with name "Other Sets" maybe.

HAHAHA! Patience ;)

Before releasing I need to try to add a Naked mode and a Hood and Cape toogle so people will be happy :p

Good news!

Head Gear and Cape Toggle is ready ;)

Now I'm working on a Disable AMM Toggle so people can disable including inside the dialog!
So when the scene changes Geralt appearance it will look like it should for that part of the game :D
(Theorically making Geralt naked when he must be...)

Then press again PUF! AMM is back.

More good news!

It's ready to launch! :D

---------- Post merged on 29-10-2015 at 06:21 AM ----------

AMM 1.8 is OUT!

Last edited:
Thanks for 1.8. The sword effects and toggle are great additions.

Ty ^^

And man... after launch I realised I forgot to add the Toxic Head Effects!

Oh well... next version then...

---------- Updated at 04:35 PM ----------

Could someone confirm to me that turning AMM Off when in dialog and then loading a sex scene will make Geralt appear as he should?

We can't have AMM turned on while in dialog? I was kinda hoping to set appearance to my favorite armor and leave it like that all the time.

We can't have AMM turned on while in dialog? I was kinda hoping to set appearance to my favorite armor and leave it like that all the time.

Of course you CAN!

But the appearance will be like that even on scenes. So scenes where geralt was suposed to be naked or other appearance you will appear like you set and not like it was supposed to.

So what I need to know is that using the AMM On/Off Toggle, setting AMM to Off while in a Dialog, when the scene loads he will appear as he should. Naked or something else.

Got it?

Of course you CAN!

But the appearance will be like that even on scenes. So scenes where geralt was suposed to be naked or other appearance you will appear like you set and not like it was supposed to.

So what I need to know is that using the AMM On/Off Toggle, setting AMM to Off while in a Dialog, when the scene loads he will appear as he should. Naked or something else.

Got it?

it is working,if i toggle amm off,geralt looks exactly like he should in any scene
but i noticed,at least here,that if i toggle cape and hood on with the button,when the scene loads geralt has his hair on with the hood.
its not a big deal,just need to toggle again.

thanks again m8,great mod

ps: still waiting for u to include the wedding robe and red one from heart of stones

it is working,if i toggle amm off,geralt looks exactly like he should in any scene
but i noticed,at least here,that if i toggle cape and hood on with the button,when the scene loads geralt has his hair on with the hood.
its not a big deal,just need to toggle again.

thanks again m8,great mod

ps: still waiting for u to include the wedding robe and red one from heart of stones

Many thanks for the report farofasi! Great to know it works as I imagined.
(I really didn't have how to test the functionality myself, because didn't have a save with a scene to test, still don't btw)

Yeah, about the hair after load, I think I can fix this.

I'll be certain to add this Wedding stuff next build ;)

Would be possible to add other beard styles too? :)

Was thinking about this yesterday! I didn't realise that we could change Beard Styles till yesterday, never seen anyone using them in any screenshots...

I have to find out how they are applied first, but should not be hard.

Top Bottom