Xbox 360 - dialogue is horrible!

+
Xbox 360 - dialogue is horrible!

Music is ok, everything else is ok, but this dialogue sound is horrible! It's not natural! Something is totally wrong and its disturbing to play game!

Using Xbox 360 Elite and game is installed to HDD!

I guess is not bug, but graphics on xbox 360 is not good too. It's like you are playing 5 year old game! You can't compare this game graphic with Skyrim or Two Worlds II or any other new game.

And I am really disappointed to spend my money today for this game! Graphics is bad, and this dialogue sound is makes me CRY!

Maybe you should try playing it without the game installed to your hardrive to see if that improves anything?

EdragonXX said:
I guess is not bug, but graphics on xbox 360 is not good too. It's like you are playing 5 year old game! You can't compare this game graphic with Skyrim or Two Worlds II or any other new game.

And I am really disappointed to spend my money today for this game! Graphics is bad, and this dialogue sound is makes me CRY!

You must be kidding me. Skyrim better graphics than TW2? You are either a troll or have something wrong with your system.

I get the same playing on 360 - dialogue sounds very compressed and echoey but music and other effects are all fine Playing from disc

Top Bottom