Zmasakrowane dialogi

+
Zmasakrowane dialogi

Gracze zza granicy skarżą się na kiepskie dialogi. Może się to wydawać dziwne, do chwili kiedy ujrzy się je na własne oczy.X - oryginalna wersjaY- a tak to wygląda w grze dla auslanderówX)Geralt: Why do the local humans persecute the nonhumans?Smith: Why do pricks go in cunts? It's the natural order of things. Humans have always disliked dwarves and elves. Not for me to know why.Y)Geralt: Why do locals persecute nonhumans?Smith: Humans have always hated dwarves and elves.X)Elf Bandit: What do you seek here, witcher?Geralt: Murderers.Elf Bandit: Then visit the city. It's inhabited by a criminal race. We fight to survive. Humans only comprehend force and thus will we talk to them.Geralt: I doubt you'll live long.Elf Bandit: You threaten us, dh'oine, but know six ape-people, including women and children, remain inside the crypt... with the ghouls...Y)Elf Bandit: What do you want?Geralt: Murderers.Elf Bandit: Visit the city. It's inhabited by a criminal race. We fight to survive.Geralt: I doubt you'll live long.Elf Bandit: You threaten us, but six ape-people remain inside the crypt... with the ghouls...X)Shani: What were you doing in that witch's house?!Geralt: I... she... saved my life. If not for Triss, I'd be dead, most likely.Shani: Hmmmm, so I owe her. But know this, witcher, I'll show you my other, less tender side if you're lying.Geralt: Why would I lie? Anyway, what brings you here?Shani: Hear this - that witch is trying to steal one of my patients. A boy named Alvin. Besides the fact that I'm responsible for him, what does that hag know about raising children? Everyone knows she can never have one of her own. Plus, she's always saying something about sources and such. I don't want her handling that child with her dirty paws. Devil only knows what she wants to do with him. You've met her. Explain to her that Alvin's staying with me.Geralt: I, hmmm, okay, I'll try, but it'd be much simpler if you two would just agree.Shani: Simple or not, you know her better. I need to go home, Geralt. Please bring Alvin to me. Let me rest assured knowing he's all right...Y)Shani: Why were you in that witch's house?!Geralt: If not for Triss, I'd be dead, most likely.Shani: I'll show you my other, less tender side if you're lying.Geralt: Aah... What brings you here?Shani: That witch is trying to steal one of my patients - Alvin. What does that hag know about raising children? Everyone knows she can't have her own. I don't want her handling that child with her dirty paws. Devil only knows what she wants with him. Explain to her that Alvin's staying with me.Geralt: It'd be much simpler if you two would just agree.Shani: Simple or not, you know her better. Please bring Alvin to me.X)Yaevinn: Lara Dorren aep Shiadhal was an elven sorceress, called Aen Saevherne, a Knowing One. She carried Hen Ichaer, Elder Blood, which puzzles even us elves. As fate would have it, Lara fell in love with a human sorcerer, Cregenan of Lod. Other humans could not bear it and began persecuting them. No pleas would soften the stone hearts of the cruel and merciless dh'oine. When Lara, begging for her unborn child, grabbed the door of the royal carriage, a man-at-arms lashed out with his cutlass, chopping her fingers off. When the nighttime frosts came, Lara languished on a forest hill. She gave birth to a daughter whom she protected with what warmth remained in her waning body. Though through the night a blizzard had raged, spring suddenly appeared on that hill and feainnewedd bloomed. To this day those flowers grow only in Dol Blathanna and on the land where Lara breathed her last. You must understand the importance of her artifacts. She was exceptional to us, someone whose loss defies words, no matter the language...Y)Yaevinn: Lara Dorren aep Shiadhal was an elven sorceress, a Knowing One. She carried Elder Blood, which is puzzling. Lara fell in love with a human sorcerer, Cregenan of Lod. Other humans could not bear it and began persecuting them. When Lara, begging for her unborn child, grabbed at the royal carriage, a man-at-arms chopped her fingers off. She gave birth on a frost-covered hill and protected her daughter with what warmth remained in her waning body. Though a blizzard raged through the night, spring suddenly appeared on that hill and feainnewedd bloomed. Now, those flowers grow only where Lara breathed her last. She was exceptional, someone whose loss defies words, no matter the language...X)Yaevinn: I once lived in a big city among humans. Honest and courteous, I respected all their ridiculous customs and laws. Assimilation -- I lived that word for years, and during that time I was cheated, sneered at, on occasion beaten and robbed. I felt no hatred for humans. I felt better than them. I told myself they were simply incapable of controlling their weaknesses, their flaws. I was robbed three times as often as others. Racist slogans were painted on my door in excrement. For years I wondered why. Was I doing something wrong? What could I do to make my life peaceful and happy? And you know what I came to understand?Geralt: No, but I'm sure you'll tell me.Yaevinn: I was doing nothing wrong. I had been lying to myself from the outset. Just as the moon will never catch the sun, so humans will never change. They will remain egotistical, envious, petty, and fearful of anything they don't understand - and believe me, there's plenty... Matters proceeded quickly thereafter, but that's another story.Geralt: Now you resemble humans...Yaevinn: No, Geralt, definitely not... And you, witcher? Who are you? You too have experienced human ignorance and hatred.Geralt: But I feel no contempt for them, I don't look down on them, and I don't generalize. Humans are how they are, and I'll make no effort to change or fight them. I'll adapt. Evolution, Yaevinn.Yaevinn: Evolution makes no allowance for sterile mutants... No offense. Think about it, Geralt.Geralt: You're trying to make the sun stand still. To me, elves hardly differ from humans. I don't understand you, and I don't like your arrogance. You dream of a lost time that will never return no matter how many dh'oine you slay.Y)Yaevinn: I once lived in a city among humans. I respected all their ridiculous customs and laws and during that time I was cheated, beaten and robbed. I told myself they were incapable of controlling their weaknesses. I was robbed three times as often as others. Racist slogans were painted on my door in excrement. I wondered if I was doing something wrong. What could I do to change? You know what I came to understand?Geralt: No, but tell me.Yaevinn: I did nothing wrong. Just as the moon will never catch the sun, so humans will never change. They will remain egotistical, envious, petty, and fearful of anything they don't understand - and believe me, there's plenty...Geralt: You're similar to humans...Yaevinn: Definitely not! And you? Who's also experienced human ignorance and hatred?Geralt: I don't look down on them. Humans are how they are and I'll not try to change or fight them. I'll adapt. Evolution, Yaevinn.Yaevinn: Evolution makes no allowance for sterile mutants...Geralt: Elves hardly differ from humans. I don't understand you and your arrogance. The lost times will never return no matter how many dh'oine you slay To nie są kosmetyczne zmiany, ale takie które zmieniają sens i znaczenie wypowiedzi, a nawet charakter gry. Stąd moje pytanie do CDP - czy na pudełku z grą, obok Games for Windows widnieje taki znaczek ?
Jak można było do tego dopuścić? Z tego co widzę wersja dla graczy za granicą załuguje na ocenę przynajmniej o 1 stopień niższą od wersji polskiej. Nie rozumiem jak po tylu latach pracy można wypuścić tak okaleczoną wersję gry

Niektóre wypowiedzi wydają mi się nielogiczne :/Czyżby CDPR nie zależało na uznaniu osób z zagranicy? Sami Polacy nie zwrócą kasy za stworzenie gry.

Czyżby CDP chciało zrobić prezent Polakom? U nas super dialogi a za granicą syfiste (no może nie aż tak). Takim prezentom mówię nie.

szkoda gry panowie. Sporo tekstów jest naprawdę rewelacyjnych, i nie wszystkie odnoszą się jedynie do nasze polskiej rzeczywistości. Szkoda, że nie włożono więcej wysiłku w angielską wersję. Myślę, że oceny byłyby nieco wyzsze.

Nie znam za dobrze angielskiego. Jeśli jednak dialogi w innych wersjach językowych są okaleczone to czemu to miało służyć?

Największy atut gry, po ichniemu zwykły crap - większość odzywek to takie szczeknięcia, bezpłciowy, zwykłe, szare, ble. Nie wiem kto zawinił, ale sprawa jest nieciekawa

zbiku

Forum veteran
MasPingon said:
Gracze zza granicy skarżą się na kiepskie dialogi. Może się to wydawać dziwne, do chwili kiedy ujrzy się je na własne oczy.
Mas, bez demagogii. Ja czytam ten sam watek na Codexie. Wiekszosc opinii jest taka, ze dialogii sa niezle.

właśnie,, tam się sporo polaków wypowiada. anglojezyczni mówią że na początku do dupy potem nieco lepiej z tego co pamiętam.

Zbiku said:
Zbiku said:
Gracze zza granicy skarżą się na kiepskie dialogi. Może się to wydawać dziwne, do chwili kiedy ujrzy się je na własne oczy.
Mas, bez demagogii. Ja czytam ten sam watek na Codexie. Wiekszosc opinii jest taka, ze dialogii sa niezle.
Najwięcej szumu robi tam polska partyzantka ;] Czytam sobie nie tylko codex i widzę, że ludzie nie są zachwyceni dialogami, czemu z resztą trudno się dziwić. Nie chodzi mi o kompletnych debili typu Jasade czy sheek, którzy nawet nie grali w Wiedxmina, ale o graczy którym gra jako całość bardzo się podobała. No więc dlaczego tak to wyszło z tymi dialogami? Kiedyś Pan Madej wspominał o tym, że dialogi w wersji angielskiej będą pocięte, ale nie pamiętam jaki podawał powód

To znaczy że zrobiono prezent angolom podobnej jakości jak nam mister Szczerbiec z filmem. Wielka szkoda. CDRed powinno powiesić winnego za jajca . Amen

zbiku

Forum veteran
Nie mam bladego pojecia, sam zylem w blogiej nieswiadomosci do wczoraj. Podesle watek komus od lokalizacji, pewnie bedzie wiecej wiedzial. Niemniej nie ma co szerzyc paniki, ludzie pisza, ze dialogi sa *momentami* dziwne, ale strasznych narzekan nie zauwazylem.

Na forum international jest ktoś kto podaje się za faceta od lokalizacji. Byłoby fajnie gdyby ktoś wyprostował sprawe na codexie, odpowiedział m.in. na pytanie czy byłaby możliwość udostępnienia niepociętych dialogów. Sam jestem ciekaw.

MasPingon said:
MasPingon said:
MasPingon said:
Najwięcej szumu robi tam polska partyzantka ;] Czytam sobie nie tylko codex i widzę, że ludzie nie są zachwyceni dialogami, czemu z resztą trudno się dziwić. Nie chodzi mi o kompletnych debili typu Jasade czy sheek, którzy nawet nie grali w Wiedxmina, ale o graczy którym gra jako całość bardzo się podobała. No więc dlaczego tak to wyszło z tymi dialogami? Kiedyś Pan Madej wspominał o tym, że dialogi w wersji angielskiej będą pocięte, ale nie pamiętam jaki podawał powód
to mówił artur ganszyniec na evencie, chodziło o to że po angielsku wychodziło za dużo słów. I musieli ileś tam % wyciąć.

Mają zakalca dzieci lepszego świata. Co z tego, że tematy który poruszane w obu wersjach dialogów są te same kiedy forma i co za tym idzie siła tych dialogów zwyczajnie ginie. :(

No witam wszystkich, zaczalem od angielskiej czesci forum i... No, unioslem sie tam troche. :-[ Sorki, ale dla mnie to jedna wielka zenada. Gra jest nafaszerowana cytatami z ksiazki, rozmowa Geralta z krasnoludzkim kowalem obok wioskowej karczmy to tez cytat (niestety nie pomne skad dokladnie), obciecie go w ten sposob moim zdaniem zabija klimat gry totalnie. Tu sie gracze ekscytuja jaka to fabula i dialogi gites, ze nareszcie kolejny Torment i.... Uczcie sie polskiego gnojki ze zgnilego zachodu... ::) :mad:Tak myslalem, wczesniej czy pozniej jakas "polska" niedorobka musiala wyjsc na swiatlo dzienne. Naprawde mi szkoda zagranicznych graczy, a CDP moze sie definitywnie pozegnac z aspiracji do RPGa roku.P.S. A co do RPG codex to nawet tam nie zagladam, miejsce jest pelne polmozgow o mentalnosci rozpuszczonego trzynastolatka, gdzie tylko wybrancy maja prawo wyglaszac opinie, reszta dostaje tylko bluzgi. O RPG to chlopaki sie uczyli z Baldursa chyba, nie z papierowych RPG...

Widziałem kawałek I aktu w obydwu wersjach językowych (PL i ENG) i angielskie są zdecydowanie pocięte, prawie w każdej rozmowie coś jest wycięte lub uproszczone, albo po prostu złagodzone obyczajowo, tak że znika smaczek i koloryt.Jednak nie uważam tego za wielką porażkę. Angielskie dialogi nawet bez tego są przyzwoite (jak na grę) i dobrze nagrane, także jeśli ktoś nie wie co traci (tj. nie widział wersji PL/nie czytał Sapkowskiego), to i tak mu się podoba ;)

Bo nie ma sięw nich co podobać... nudne i bez polotu. Polska wersja lepiej zrobiona, ale CDPRed chyba chciałoby też na zachodzie sprzedawać dobrze Wiedźmina? 22 banieczki i nie mieli dobrych tłumaczy z polotem? Z werwą? Takie niedopatrzenie?

Top Bottom