Favourite Character

+
If you red all the books you have the answer. Dijkstra, Foltiarna and the huntsman (forgot his name) traveling beyond "known and civilised worlds". A pilgrim, an elf and a scout. Much of the twists of history are discussed there, some of the characters are discussed there, but as rumors...Dijkstra, always liked him, as being said "when in the dead of night Dijkstra says it is day, you better start worrying about the sun" (in my poor translation). I think he was a true patriot. And as almost any other character he got fucked by the RAISON D'ÉTAT.My favorite is Regis and the dwarfs in first. Geralt, Cahir, Jaskier, Angouleme, Black Rayla, Triss, other witchers, Tissaia de Vries, all the minor characters in second. And much more I suppose.I was never fond of Yennefer, ambigous character...dunno.

Funny how noone mentions Renfri.. I like so much that she survived when she should have been killed as a child, how fearless she was ... I wish I could be as "nuts".. So my favorites would be , in order:1.Renfri2.Ciri3. Everything else :p

Top Bottom