Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stormbuster;n10062011 said:
... Definitely less then in the patches before this.

It was so visible for me, though some people say you get 1 Gold per every 20 kegs.

You guys are lucky as fuck. I've opened around 55-60 kegs since patch and only got 2 golds. Now I'm sad I saved all those kegs. Should have opened them before patch.

I got 5 golds out of 100 kegs, which is roughly the same amount as usual, maybe slightly less. I didn't count silvers, though, and forgot to record the whole process.

I have been tracking my keg openings and I would like to share those results with you guys.

I saved 53 kegs to be opened after the update and legendary drops were poor:
- I got only 1 gold card.
- Epics were OK (13 in total, which is slightly below 25% change per keg)

However, in the weeks prior to the update I also opened 11 kegs without receiving a single gold or silver card. Pretty disappointing results if you ask me.

Funny thing is that gold and silver card drops occurred way more frequently when I was a low level player. In the starter pack, for example, I received 4 (!) legendaries without counting the guaranteed one (which did not come in a keg). Back then I was between lvl 10 and 15, currently I'm lvl 30.

Last edited:
betancurable;n10096811 said:
[SNIP] I have been tracking my keg openings... [/SNIP]

Same here.
I've had 3x Gold out of 73 kegs (Cahir, Ermion and Vernon R).
Silvers I've done a little better: Reinforcement, Stennis, Fringilla, Abaya, Vanhemar, Weavess and Cantarella.

I've had a few of the animated ones, but I don't keep track of those as none of them were Silver or Gold.

It doesn't bother me that much as I've only ever paid for one batch of kegs when I first started; all the rest have been from ore/rewards and I've usually gotten enough scraps through milling and GG's to make the cards I want.

I had to open my mouth to get a Premium Brewess: Ritual.

Now I'm calm and happy. :hatsoff:

Ya I feel like the drop rate for golds has gone down with the midwinter patch but thats just because I need so many new golds, do the new leader cards drop in kegs?

Once I got 2 Golds from one keg. After seeing all the odds, seems I got pretty lucky. Is there anyone got 3+ Golds from one keg?

Has anyone noticed, how after the patch, 70% to 80% of the time the first 4 cards are Common? Or is that just me.. Anyway, I just bought 11 (7+2+2) Kegs and got 3 Legendaries out of which one was Premium. What's more, prior to the opening I didn't have any of the 3 Legendaries! So this was probably my best Keg opening to date lol

Saved some kegs before the Midwinter patch and bought the Shupe's Holiday Bag o’ Kegs. All in all about 60 kegs. I got one legend and about 10 silvers (honestly didn't count, could have been 12). Major disappointment. Probably not going to spend any more money on that game.

Cougar1993;n10211032 said:
In every keg is now one or two Premium cards ... Is not bad, i get 19 kegs from season end so guaranteed 19 rare premium cards ... But of course, from 19 kegs , no single Gold card!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS READ THIS

I have opened 33 kegs, and Cougar 19 kegs - 52 kegs No single Gold

So it seems you get the premium but drop rate on Gold is 0 percent or maybe 0.001 percent

In 33 KEGS - 4 Silvers

Yeah I experienced this also...

I opened up 20 kegs on my account no legendaries.

I then opened up 10 kegs for a friend, no legendaries.

I'm like atleast 50 kegs across two accounts without a legendary, someone needs to blow on my dice or... I should really stop opening my friends kegs cause I'm just cursed right now.

So adding to two account now three more accounts. Thas 6 accounts and total is

120 Kegs - No legendaries?????

Someone screwed probability chance in code or is it intentional. Still no single person responded it got legendary

I got a legendary in the last section. Could choose between premium Kambi, Seltkirk or Vattier. To prove the probability thing we'd need actual stats (but I believe CDPR would have told us).

masterring;n10212282 said:
So adding to two account now three more accounts. Thas 6 accounts and total is

120 Kegs - No legendaries?????

Someone screwed probability chance in code or is it intentional. Still no single person responded it got legendary

I'm afraid it's just bad luck on your end. I got 2 Premium Legendaries from my 17 kegs..

I got a lot of silvers and also some golds in 18 kegs. It felt as if the chances for them are higher than before. Probably I got really lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom