Which Card Have You Selected as Your Avatar?

+

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Which Card Have You Selected as Your Avatar?

With the latest patch, it's now possible to select an animated card from your collection to be your avatar. Which card will you pick?

I actually don't have any of the animated card I want (even though I have the powder to craft them). Still deciding between: Ithlinne, Aglaïs, Succubus, TrissBut, Yennefer and YenCon.

No Title

Ragh Nar Roog! My first crafted card, my first gold card, my first premium card and my most favorite card!

Attachments

• photo172531.png
    photo172531.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I love Braenn!))))
She's my favorite card, and my favorite "archetype", though it's too weak to play it in pro ladder...(((

I have Henselt.. Quite strange since I didn't really like him in the Witcher 2. Although he always had this strange charm.. I think it might be his incredible accent. :-D

I first chose Field Medic, because I really love the card, but the permanent screams, when selecting the profile were a bit too much.
So I have decided for Avalach, because he is one of my favourite cards in the game. I also thought about Gaunter ODim.

The first premium I got from a keg in Open Beta. I really like this card, and run three copies in my NG deck. Row weather clear, Boost and Soldier tag all in one!

His voicelines are pretty awesome, too. :cool:

At the moment it's Wild Boar, but it's kinda place holder, maybe? I didn't know what to choose :D

I really like the art of Shirru, Aglais and Succubus, but lately I haven't been playing those factions. So I would like to have something Skelligean, since it seems to be my main faction at the moment.

The real ultimate truth is, that there are so many awesome cards that it's really hard to choose one above the others...

Last edited:
Ildun;n9637751 said:
Btw how do I post big picture?

Not sure about the actual picture size, but optional way to post pictures is:

Choose A (next to smiley, top right corner of where you write), find an image icon and either use URL or download from computer.

I linked my picture from Gwent Database using this method.

Last edited:
Top Bottom