Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
GregorWladacz;n10337692 said:
BTW, your grass looks a lot like the beautiful grass mod by boostin4kix :) I like it ;)

It uses textures in 4K,
mine is just a simple DLC with changes in vanilla
And I pulled the trees out to test Extended View Distance

Maybe this will sound weird to you, but man, I really like how Skellige looks in those screenshots due to the lack of trees. It's like a tundra. Do you think you could make a mod?

Thanks.

Benditormenta;n10338832 said:
Maybe this will sound weird to you, but man, I really like how Skellige looks in those screenshots due to the lack of trees. It's like a tundra. Do you think you could make a mod?

Thanks.

limited tools, it's not possible to remove the trees from a single place and I've already thought about it a lot!
If there is a way, I have not found out yet

Last edited:
spoxox;n10339532 said:
You mean "limited", right?

why do you question him? It's rather offensive. I'm quite sure he knows what he is talking about.

On topic. Looks decent. Curious to see how it'll turn out.

Valas991;n10340152 said:
why do you question him? It's rather offensive. I'm quite sure he knows what he is talking about.

Are you serious, or is it just a joke, that i don't get?

MaykonLexar;n10338862 said:
limited tools, it's not possible to remove the trees from a single place and I've already thought about it a lot!
If there is a way, I have not found out yet

levels\prolog_village\source_foliage\foliage_0.00_-128.00.flyr
levels\prolog_village\source_foliage\foliage_0.00_-192.00.flyr

etc.... those kinds of files... this pic is taken near the well in white orchard (the one that is surrounded by trees)

open the .flyr files in mod editor, and import this file: https://mega.nz/#!NXgljBja!eLipq3j7-...HgNJLrRNux1Wi8 (its basically just an empty file) into their unkownBytes...

this actually removes the trees and doesn't leave invisible trees that you can collide with in their place...

Last edited:
erxv;n10341032 said:

levels\prolog_village\source_foliage\foliage_0.00_-128.00.flyr
levels\prolog_village\source_foliage\foliage_0.00_-192.00.flyr

etc.... those kinds of files... this pic is taken near the well in white orchard (the one that is surrounded by trees)

open the .flyr files in mod editor, and import this file: https://mega.nz/#!NXgljBja!eLipq3j7-...HgNJLrRNux1Wi8 (its basically just an empty file) into their unkownBytes...

this actually removes the trees and doesn't leave invisible trees that you can collide with in their place...

Thx erxv
A doubt, the editor 0.0.24 the latest version of this tool?
Or is there a more current one? Because with this editor, I did not find the files mentioned above

lucheimManeuver;n10336812 said:
Honestly that is the best version of skellige i have seen yet in a lighting mod

Totally agree... that is Skellige, a really cold place without a weird purple sun.

All right, time for another reminder: Do not dig up or attempt to continue old fights in public threads, as it will not be tolerated.

Two posts deleted.

Benditormenta;n10338832 said:

Thanks.

Thanks to erxv , it will be possible to remove some trees, I think it is even possible to create a mod for this, however, my editor must be old because I did not find the files he had mentioned :/

Nooooo please don't add lens flairs!!!!!! I was so excited to have a quality lighting mod without obnoxious and immersion breaking flairs like on STLM :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom